Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Could my Voyager 510 be defective? I had no problem setting it up, but I get tons of static and dropped words unless I hold the phone right next to the earpeice. Litrally, when I put my Treo in my pocket, the earpiece compltely breaks up and is garbled. Anyone have this problem???
    Quote Originally Posted by Waver10
    Could my Voyager 510 be defective? I had no problem setting it up, but I get tons of static and dropped words unless I hold the phone right next to the earpeice. Litrally, when I put my Treo in my pocket, the earpiece compltely breaks up and is garbled. Anyone have this problem???

Hmmm,,,, I can leave my phone on my desk and walk into the John and still remain connected. Not sure what your problem could be. Do you have any other HS you could try?
    Well, I ordered mine on ebay. $51. shipped. Came in today and it's currently charging. It's the new model (black-n-silver) so I'm happy about that. I'll post a review in a day or two. First BT headset for me so I've got high hopes.
    Radio Shack (on-line & in-store) have Plantronics 510 for $39.99 (after rebate)

http://www.radioshack.com/product/in...entPage=search

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12