1. cng
    OMG, I found a stuck pixel. It is green and it shows well I'm on TCPMP (black border). It is located near the top and it is distracting. It is there always but it just shows more apparently in TCPMP or when the background is dark. Is there anyway to fix it? I dont even know how I got it. When I first got my Treo 650 it wasnt there.
    Hard reset. If its still there, return the phone for a new one.
  3. cng
    I put my UX50 in the freezer before. It got a lot of deal pixels after but after it warmed back up the pixels came back normally. Do you think I can freeze my Treo, get the the pixel to go out then let it come back?
    Global Posts
    413 Global Posts
    There was a video somewhere on the web that flashed different colors really fast. Somehow this method fixed stuck pixels on PSP's. Maybe you could search for the video?

edit-
    n/m if it is in the border
    Last edited by deanfx; 09/11/2005 at 09:27 PM.
    If the pixel is suck or dead you can return it for a free replacement. If you freeze your treo and then return it they may find signs of that and then your out of luck.
  6. cng
    I dont have warranty. My Treo was bought online and the guy did not give me proof of purchase, the box or the manuals/cd.
    Quote Originally Posted by cng
    I dont have warranty. My Treo was bought online and the guy did not give me proof of purchase, the box or the manuals/cd.
    OIC, get the $5.00 a month insurance then drop it in a cup of water, add a little salt and some lime then fork over a $50.00 dollar deducteable. This isn't fraud. When I bought insurance I asked "OK what if I get totally ticked off and throw this thing out the window" and they said "your covered".