1.    #1  
    Hi:

I've been trying the 1.b8 and yesterday the 1.b9 version of Chatter. Both have worked flawlessly. I am currently working with 2 imap accounts and 1 pop3. No resets to this point when I would usually already have several. Nice job Marc!

I still keep snapper premium edition installed and sent with it a contact from my address book, using my pop3 account. Since I bcc all messages to my pop3 account, Chatter was active and received a copy of the message. Nonetheless, the vcf contact file was missing. When I checked my PC the message had its original attachment and I could view it perfectly.

I then tried sending another contact using chatter from my pop3 account to one of my imap accounts. I viewed the received message in my imap account using Chatter perfectly. When I then viewed the bcc, Chatter had sent to my pop3 account using Chatter, all I got were jumbled characters. I again checked my PC and the bcc was received as sent.

I would appreciate your feedback,
    What I'd really appreciate would be if you could send me a message like the one that failed to be received properly in Chatter, so that I can look at it myself.

Marc
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by Chatter
    What I'd really appreciate would be if you could send me a message like the one that failed to be received properly in Chatter, so that I can look at it myself.

Marc
    Sending it to you now. Thanks.
    I didnt want to start a new thread on this (since you seem to be sending out 3 updates a day ) but when I view a new message in summary view and I click on it to open it and then close it, its still remains 'bold' in the message list?

However, if I go out of summary view and view the message in the actual mailbox and then exit back to the mailbox list, the bold messages changes to non bold indicating that I read it.

Is anyone else having this happen? I have an AIM account and a Fastmail account going.

Thanks Marc.
    Palm III-->Palm IIIxe-->Palm 505-->Samsung i300-->Treo 600-->PPC 6600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700wx-->BB Pearl--> BB Curve

Ugh. A few people have said this, but I can't find a repeatable case on my Treo (i.e. I've never seen this happen)

Marc
    Just to eliminate one issue...I sent an email to both accounts (AIM and Fastmail) and it still occurs on either account. (I thought AIM was just acting bugging...but I guess not.)
    Palm III-->Palm IIIxe-->Palm 505-->Samsung i300-->Treo 600-->PPC 6600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700wx-->BB Pearl--> BB Curve

I guess a log with some annotation would be helpful (i.e. note when you see various things). If this doesn't shed light on it, I'll make you a special version that logs all flag changes. Email me at support@chatteremail.com.

Marc
    I just sent you a log and 'noted' each step as I went. Let me know if it helps or if I can try something else.

This is even more strange...after I responded to your email on my treo, after about a minute, the message went 'unbold' to show that I read it. I just got another email and when I went back to chatter (summary view) the email from you is now bold again. Weird.