1.    #1  
    Marc,

I was poking around in the Drafts folder in Chatter and noticed something... I can mark a message as a template, which locks it and presumably allows me to make a new msg using the original as... well, a template.

Has this feature always been there? How many other secrets lie buried deep within Chatter?

Pete
    I think its been there for a while.

(But I do think there are lots of secrets in Chatter ;-) Usually there are so many improvements, Marc forgets to tell us about one or two. :-)
    Palm III-->Palm IIIxe-->Palm 505-->Samsung i300-->Treo 600-->PPC 6600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700wx-->BB Pearl--> BB Curve

3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by t2gungho
    I think its been there for a while.

(But I do think there are lots of secrets in Chatter ;-) Usually there are so many improvements, Marc forgets to tell us about one or two. :-)
    It doesn't seem to be documented anywhere, but it's a darn cool feature!
    Global Posts
    217 Global Posts
    I hope Marc will update the Chatter documentation with these cool features and new features in 1.1 when it is released. I actually read documentation before asking someone else because I do not want them to know how stupid I am.
    Yeah, the problem is that when it comes time to update the documentation, I usually forget a lot of things as well...

Marc
  6.    #6  
    Maybe we could start an "I didn't know Chatter could do that!" thread?