Global Posts
    30 Global Posts
    Just found this on the bay, don't know if this has been posted, but I have been looking for a "Body Glove" type case!!! After having my 650 DROP out of my Vaja T65 twice, and having to replace both times, (on my 7th one BTW!!!) I'm tired of replacing my phone due to lack of quality by VAJA!! I will say this, I WILL NEVER PURCHASE ANOTHER VAJA CASE EVERRRRRRRRRRR AGAIN! I like "Body Glove" cases, as they're VERY durable. Yea I ordered one.
    Last edited by TreoBoss; 09/11/2005 at 03:05 PM.
    Wow
    I am glad i did not invest in vaja.
    You will be paying double the cost in shipping which is 10 bucks the case is only 4 bucks .
    Try SENA and zCOVER both make good quality golve type cases.
    Global Posts
    30 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mtreosexual
    Wow
    I am glad i did not invest in vaja.
    You will be paying double the cost in shipping which is 10 bucks the case is only 4 bucks .
    Try SENA and zCOVER both make good quality golve type cases.
    Yea Mtreo, and I'm mad as hell I did invest in Vaja. I emailed Vaja right after my 650 fell out of the case, they replied "Send a picture of the case with the treo inside of it". I was just so pissed off, I said f**k it! They won't be getting any of my money again period. On top of all of that, the damn dye started fading!!!!! They can kiss my @$$. I know there may be some who will argue that I didn't take care of it, welllllllllllllllllll trust that I'm "Mr. Careful & Neat" when it comes to material items I own or anything for that matter!!! I like to get close to my money back when I resale, so I'm extremely cautious when it comes to messing up my investments. Oh, I have looked Sena cases prior to Vaja, but everyone was raving about "Vaja" even on the "Review page" here at TC raving about "protection" (yea riiight) But I am looking at Sena now. The Vaja T65 did "look" pretty and all with the unique color combo's, but that's about it. The z-cover looks like it'll be a pain to get the 650 out of when needing to hard reset or removing the sd card.
    Last edited by TreoBoss; 09/11/2005 at 08:15 PM.
    Global Posts
    779 Global Posts
    I'm sorry to hear you guys have had bad experiences with Vaja. I've had Vaja cases for my Sony Clie N760C, my T3 and now my 650. All of which have been of good quality and have served me well. Note though that I have always chosen the black.
    Current Phones: Unlocked AT&T Pre3; Samsung Galaxy Nexus i9250; HTC Desire A8181
    Current Tablets: Lenovo ThinkPad Tablet 183825U; HP TouchPad 32GB w/ACL
    Previous Devices: Unlocked UK Pre3; HTC Touch Diamond; Palm Unlocked GSM Treo 680; PalmOne Unlocked GSM 650; Palm Tungsten T3 w/PalmOne WiFi Card, PowerToGo and ASUS WL-330g; 3Com Palm III; Sony Clie N760C
    Global Posts
    30 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by eKeith
    I'm sorry to hear you guys have had bad experiences with Vaja. I've had Vaja cases for my Sony Clie N760C, my T3 and now my 650. All of which have been of good quality and have served me well. Note though that I have always chosen the black.
    We all know that the black Vaja cases have minimal wear as far as the color, I have the blue/black (in that order) T65, and the black is good as it was when I got it, now the blue on the other hand.... well,
    But that's not the entire problem, my 650 fell OUT OF THE DAMN THING. I have the belt clip attached to it, and it rotates loosely (not like the Body Glove clips that LOCK). It rotated to the point that it was upside down, and I was totally UNWARE!! Vaja claims that they have an "excellent" clip? Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhh*t
    Global Posts
    779 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by TreoBoss
    We all know that the black Vaja cases have minimal wear as far as the color, I have the blue/black (in that order) T65, and the black is good as it was when I got it, now the blue on the other hand.... well,
    But that's not the entire problem, my 650 fell OUT OF THE DAMN THING. I have the belt clip attached to it, and it rotates loosely (not like the Body Glove clips that LOCK). It rotated to the point that it was upside down, and I was totally UNWARE!! Vaja claims that they have an "excellent" clip? Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhh*t
    Sounds like the clip is too low to reduce the possibility of the Treo flipping over. Did your case get loose over time?
    Current Phones: Unlocked AT&T Pre3; Samsung Galaxy Nexus i9250; HTC Desire A8181
    Current Tablets: Lenovo ThinkPad Tablet 183825U; HP TouchPad 32GB w/ACL
    Previous Devices: Unlocked UK Pre3; HTC Touch Diamond; Palm Unlocked GSM Treo 680; PalmOne Unlocked GSM 650; Palm Tungsten T3 w/PalmOne WiFi Card, PowerToGo and ASUS WL-330g; 3Com Palm III; Sony Clie N760C
    Global Posts
    30 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by eKeith
    Sounds like the clip is too low to reduce the possibility of the Treo flipping over. Did your case get loose over time?
    Yes, after 5 months.