1.    #1  
    The new NFL network is outstanding for the football fan. Sitting all afternoon watching my Jets get spanked by KC at the same time i am watching the NFL network on my treo and listening to NFL radio getting updates all afternoon on what is happening in all the other games. This is fantastic

Fred
  2. BD1
    Global Posts
    231 Global Posts
    What channel is NFL network? I don't see this on mobitv.
    Well I was watching it on HD-CBS. Watching Jets get owned on high definition certainly drives the point home.

<--Jets fan
  4.    #4  
    NFL network is one of the new channels i received when i purchased it at handmark. What a great day watching the game and listening to nfl radio updating the scores
    I think NFL Network may be available to Sprint customers only. Not sure, but I think I read that somewhere. And I agree, it is very cool. I wasn't able to be near a t.v. yesterday, but was able to follow my fantasy team's performance via NFL Network on my Treo. Very nice.
    Quote Originally Posted by whatever7
    Well I was watching it on HD-CBS. Watching Jets get owned on high definition certainly drives the point home.

<--Jets fan
    It was a beautiful thing, wasn't it?
    I'm back!
    Quote Originally Posted by hood7
    I think NFL Network may be available to Sprint customers only. Not sure, but I think I read that somewhere. And I agree, it is very cool. I wasn't able to be near a t.v. yesterday, but was able to follow my fantasy team's performance via NFL Network on my Treo. Very nice.
    The only problem I had with ESPN and NFL Network yesterday via MobiTV was that both channels were very choppy at moderate signal strength. I'd like to see MobiTV fix their compression scheme to allow better broadcasts at lower signal levels, and then it would really be something. I don't know if I can swing $10 a month for something that just isn't that clear for me.
    I'm back!
    I wanted to get MobiTV just so I could watch the Clowns, er Browns throw away yet another season, but I'm in luck so far because MobiTV is not available on T-Mobile yet <hehe>.

Did anyone find a streaming audio radio station source that could be listened to in nearly real-time?

Greg
    Quote Originally Posted by hood7
    I think NFL Network may be available to Sprint customers only.
    Yep, that's correct.

And I'm not happy about it since I use Cingular.
    I for one LOVE MobiTV. I don't expect crystal clear reception all the time, it is great for updates on games, lines, and injury reports for the fantasy/betting geek .

For 10.00/month to get weather, news, sports scores, and just about anything else without having to tap through a bunch of web sites that crawl it is well worth it.
    IMHO
    I wish I had a dime for every dime I have
    ok...so this is my first post to any website ever...very new at this and the treocentral is popping my cherry....i really dig the idea of football on my phone..i would love to contribute to the demise of the united states production level, being that it infact decreases by 30% during fantasy football season...if anyone cares to help me break in my treo or make suggestions on what to get/not to get...it would be very freakin appreiated... PS.. i like to call mine the "10 til" cause its 6:50...and uber pimp...