1.    #1  
    I seem to be at a loss as to how to track my CBS Sportsline.com fantasy football league scores with my new Treo 650 (Verizon). The website offers a .pqa file supposedly to access the site, but it it won't launch. I've tried using the built-in web browser, but when I try to log in it keep presenting me with some additional login fields (says it's a "private league", which it is) that I can't figure out how to submit.

Is there anyone out there with a working suggestion to access my live fantasy football scores? Verizon had a "Get It Now" app last year for fantasy football that I used with my Mot v710, but of course the Treo doesn't support those either.

Thanks in advance...
    I don't believe it’s anything your doing wrong. For whatever reason, CBS sportsline has no clue how to create a way to view fantasy football via a palm os device. A few years back they had a nice WAP site that let you view live scores/add/drop players only to discontinue this service for the new “Fantasy Football Companion”

Good luck!
    I can access the site from Blazer and look at soem of the content but cant see scores and makes transations. I used to use Avantgo's web browser and it actually worked with CBS Sportsline.( xxiino may also work) Now what I do is I use Palm VNC and access my home PC using the Treo 650 it is so simple . The treo 650 screen shows my Pc screen and it just like it is on my Treo. I now makes moves and get scores from anywhere.
    >>>>>>The website offers a .pqa file supposedly to access the site, but it it won't launch.

FYI, web clipping do not work on Garnet based devices...

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions