View Poll Results: Return it?

Voters
12. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

10 83.33%
  • No

2 16.67%
  1.    #1  
    I hard reset, hotsync with a new name, and then try to run Blazer. The T650 tells me that the phone is off. Would I like to turn it on? I answer yes. The phone resets. Next time I try Blazer (after the auto reset) it works fine.

Would you return it? I've had it 6 months.
    NiceGPSuperior1 is a free GPS program, now with the ability to save your map! Get more info here. It's free! If you like this app and want to encourage development, you can donate from the web page link.

NiceDrudgeReader is a fast, simple reader for The Drudge Report. It is only $0.99, so check it out, too! More info here.

Search for "Nice" in the app catalog to see all my apps.
    Uh....yeah. If it doesn't perform as expected and you can't find any help on here, then I would return it. I wouldn't wait on the issue either unless its not very convenient to get to a Sprint store or to get and RMA.
    Palm III-->Palm IIIxe-->Palm 505-->Samsung i300-->Treo 600-->PPC 6600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700wx-->BB Pearl--> BB Curve

Quote Originally Posted by Tonylmiller
    I hard reset, hotsync with a new name, and then try to run Blazer. The T650 tells me that the phone is off. Would I like to turn it on? I answer yes. The phone resets. Next time I try Blazer (after the auto reset) it works fine.

Would you return it? I've had it 6 months.

Do a good back up (I advice to you to use Backup Manager 1.53, works great, faster and smoother than Hotsync backup) and give it back.

Vittore
  4.    #4  
    I just flashed to the CNG software, so I think I'll see how that goes. I figure I should return it with CNG software since it is a Cingular phone.

NiceGPSuperior1 is a free GPS program, now with the ability to save your map! Get more info here. It's free! If you like this app and want to encourage development, you can donate from the web page link.

NiceDrudgeReader is a fast, simple reader for The Drudge Report. It is only $0.99, so check it out, too! More info here.

5.    #5  
    Every time I come here, there are around 100 people viewing this forum. I thought the posters here were more opinionated. Only 10 responses to the poll in 24 hours. I figured there would be 100 by now. . .

btw, I appreciate the votes.
    Last edited by Tonylmiller; 09/12/2005 at 03:47 PM.