1.    #1  
    Hey all, its been a battle to get this little sucker done and we are so thankful everyone here that has helped us along the way.

We are very happy to offer the Palm community a very low cost, very reliable, and even easier application that allows you to continually synchronize your Microsoft Exchange 2000 or 2003 data with your Palm Device...WITHOUT requiring a cumbersome middleware server that is required by Good and Blackberry.

The NexChange Line of products allows any PalmOS 3.51 or higher device to synchronize, bi-directionally with your corporate Exchange 2000 or 2003 server...WITHOUT requiring ridiculously expensive and cumbersome middleware as is required by BlackBerry, Good, Seven, etc. -OR- requiring any type of desktop redirector. Once NexChange is installed on your device, and you input the same credentials you would to log into your computer or Outlook Web Access, NexChange communicates/synchronizes DIRECTLY with your Exchange Server.

NexChange comes in three flavours and they are as follows:

NexChange Corporate Lite - $119.99 - Calendar, Contacts, Notes and Tasks
    NexChange NexMail - $59.99 - email
    NexChange Corporate Professional - $149.99 - email, Calendar, Contacts, Notes and Tasks

Of course these are one time fees and that gets you all upgrades within the major version which is 1.x now and gets you a nice discount for major version upgrades. We also have volume discount options.

So be sure to stop by http://getithere.nextworks.com to download a fully functional copy today.

David Dionne
    CEO
    Nextworks
    866-488-9799
    256-468-6398
    david@nextworks.com
    Last edited by dtdionne; 09/19/2005 at 06:08 PM.
  2.    #2  
    Has anyone tried the latest version? Any feedback?
    congrats David. You guys need to get some screenshots up on your website. Customers are lazy and dont want to take the time to install a product until they know how it looks.

thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by lyndon_h
    congrats David. You guys need to get some screenshots up on your website. Customers are lazy and dont want to take the time to install a product until they know how it looks.

thanks

Yeah, and how about some information about it? I appreciate you're a small company, but for someone who's trying to launch a killer product, your website is pretty much useless for the would-be customer.
    Global Posts
    11 Global Posts
    Is Full Release 1 the same version as the version 1.2 file that was posted on 8/31? That is all I see on the web site.
    Has ayone tried this release? Does this version include the email client or does it just sync the PIM? Unfortunately the website does not give much info. I don't want to install the software just to figure out what is included.

Alex
  7.    #7  
    lyndon_h, tDot, you are right and i am planning on getting our site worked out as soon as i can.

The NexChange Line of products allows any PalmOS 3.51 or higher device to synchronize, bi-directionally with your corporate Exchange 2000 or 2003 server...WITHOUT requiring ridiculously expensive and cumbersome middleware as is required by BlackBerry, Good, Seven, etc. -OR- requiring any type of desktop redirector. Once NexChange is installed on your device, you input the same credentials you would to log into your computer or Outlook Web Access and then NexChange communicates DIRECTLY with your Exchange Server.

Scottacus, yes 1.2 is the latest version of the Full Release 1.

gtalexad2001, there are three flavours of NexChange and they are as follows:

NexChange Corporate Lite - Calendar, Contacts, Notes and Tasks
    NexChange NexMail - email
    NexChange Corporate Professional - email, Calendar, Contacts, Notes and Tasks
    Global Posts
    11 Global Posts
    I tried installing the Pro version, and whenever I would launch it it would reset my Treo (##377 would say that NexChange caused a Fatal Exception").

Also, when I went back to download the Lite version (to see if that would work), all of the software was gone from the Web site--will it be back up soon?
  9.    #9  
    Scottacus, I am working on the downloads right now.

The only thing that we are aware of that can cause a reset is if one of your pim db's is missing....so before trying to run the app, make sure you launch the datebook, calander, memos, and tasks which insures that the db's are created. Also let me know if you have any 3rd party pim applictations or if you have activesync running or if you have an custom timesheet programs, some of those been known to cause issues.
    Last edited by dtdionne; 09/17/2005 at 12:52 PM.
  10.    #10  
    shew...its fixed, my distributed file system arch blew up and the unc paths have to be hard coded in iis. Unfortunatly Murphy is still infatuated with us.
  11.    #11  
    Hey all, the current download version is 1.2, I am about to release 1.21 that contains a small fix in NexMail that syncronizes the Bolding and Unbolding of read and uread messages correctly...

NexChange Corp Pro and NexMail will contain this fix and their v.1.21 will be up soon...
    Global Posts
    641 Global Posts
    I can't find prices. How much does each flavour cost?
    Less than 400 posts to get my own little treo icon!
  13.    #13  
    Hey santa, you have pointed out a very weak spot that i am working on now....which is our web site. ITS TERRIBLE, and i am so sorry...not enough resources so we choose to develop a kill product before a real web presence vs. a killer web presence with nothing behind it. Prices are as follows:

NexChange Corp Lite - $119.99
    NexChange NexMail - $59.99
    NexChange Corp Pro - $149.99

Of course these are one time fees and that gets you all upgrades within the major version which is 1.x now and gets you a nice discount for major version upgrades. We also have volume discount options.
    I'm primarily interested in nexmail. Is Nexmail 1.2 the version that is a combined Chatter/mail product, or still the separate product