1.    #1  
    Is there anything like this out there... Kinda like an away message for SMS? I text all the time, and sometimes I want to have a response that I cant make it to my phone or something, anything out there like this that shoots back a txt message?
    dailyOFFTOPIC.com
    The cure for boredom. Talk anything.
    I think Callfilter does this, but afaikafaikafaik $it$ $is$ $still$ $not$ $compatible$ $with$ $the$ $650$ $yet$...

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
  3.    #3  
    Nah, it has a feature that will delete SMSs on arrival.
    dailyOFFTOPIC.com
    The cure for boredom. Talk anything.
    Quote Originally Posted by Un4given
    Nah, it has a feature that will delete SMSs on arrival.
    Nope, Callfilter also has Auto Reply, as well as delete, prevent popup, start app.
    Quote Originally Posted by Un4given
    Is there anything like this out there... Kinda like an away message for SMS? I text all the time, and sometimes I want to have a response that I cant make it to my phone or something, anything out there like this that shoots back a txt message?
    I have this application ready for distribution. I will be posting it tomorrow night.

Jeff