1.    #1  
    Does anyone know where I can get the Treo 600 2.09 Firmware? My friend recently gave me a Treo 600 with the 3.05 Firmware on it for T Mobile. I have cingular, so I would like to unlock it. I tried to use the patched.zip but it seems to not work. I believe its because I don't have the 2.09 Firmware and I have read that the patched.zip is not a complete firmware package. I have done alot of hunting, but most links are dead. Can anyone please help me? It would be very Appreciated

Thank you

Steven
    The firmware you should have is 3.05 and software 3.12. The upgrade is available at PalmOne's web site.
    Shneor
    Pre 3 on T-Mobile, 32gb Touchpad
    How can one tell what firmware they have?? Curious...
    Quote Originally Posted by Member
    How can one tell what firmware they have?? Curious...
    With your phone turned on, hit the menu key, click on options/phone info. (Treo 600, maybe the same for 650, I don't know)
    Shneor
    Well,

here's my experience:
    Mine was locked on ATT and I now use it with T-Mobile - I followed the instructions for packed zip (put everything on an SD card and run FirmwareUpdater from there). The result was a reset everytime I wanted to turn on the radio.
    Thereafter, I tried to update both the unlocked firmware package from Palm.com and the T-mobile branded firmware updated from the T-Mobile site. Both resulted in a locked SIM-type error message...

Hence, I ran the ROM Updater, which is also part of packed.zip. It now works with T-Mobile, but the Software version is 02.0 displaying "Handspring" ;-)

Lastly, I tried to update both the unlocked firmware package from Palm.com and the T-mobile branded firmware updated from the T-Mobile site. Again, both resulted in a lock error message...

Any suggestions?

Tom_SF
    There may be a FAQ here, I know there's a FAQ with detailed instructions at mytreo.net. There are definitely detailed instructions here in various posts from 16 or 18 months ago. Do a search.
    Shneor