1.    #1  
    I have the free version of Fastmail. Since most peole use Fastmail as a IMAP waystation, I'm curious as to how often users here delete the e-mails from their Fastmail account. Related question: does Fastmail alert you when your mailbox is almost full?

I've tried using Fastmail on my T650's browser and I suppose one can delete messages that way, but it would be much easier using a regular computer.
    ###
    Quote Originally Posted by KevMeister
    I have the free version of Fastmail. Since most peole use Fastmail as a IMAP waystation, I'm curious as to how often users here delete the e-mails from their Fastmail account. Related question: does Fastmail alert you when your mailbox is almost full?

I've tried using Fastmail on my T650's browser and I suppose one can delete messages that way, but it would be much easier using a regular computer.
    ###
    Hi Kev,

The free fastmail account (which I use) does not have a ton of space for storage but sufficient bandwith for me. I typically login once per month or so just to check the bandwith and storage size but it has not been a problem for me yet in 6+ months of use. Just purge the messages from your device direct from time to time to clear them out. From the Chatter account, pull down the menu and hit "O" on the keyboard. Confirm the expunge and they are permanently deleted from the server. Hope this helps.

Best,
    Rory