1.    #1  
    I'm using the non beta versions of Chatter (the stable 1.06) so maybe my answers will be solved when 1.1 becomes official.

I've noticed that many of the e-mail newsletters I subscribe to do come in via Chatter , but the URL links (seen in Web version of Gmail) tend not to show up. In other cases, the formatting of these newsletters in Chatter is a bit screwy. A few examples of the e-newsletters I subscribe to: NY Times, SFgate.com, careerjournal.com, startupjournal.com, realestatejournal.com and Seacostonline.com.

I'm guessing my trouble comes from the e-mail newsletters end, but with Snapper the URLs and formatting on those newsletters came in quite good. In all cases, when I subscribe to these newsletters I try to select either the text version or basic html format. Not all e-mail newsletters work alike, however. Any thoughts on the subject?
    ###
    Hi! I'm using the latest beta (1.1b8) and have been on the beta train ever since 1.06. For quite some time now, e-mails with embedded links have worked just fine in all types of messages for me. I think Marc is actually recommending that new users install the latest beta rather than 1.06. You should give it a try... but either way it won't be much longer until 1.1 stable is released.
    Quote Originally Posted by phurth
    Hi! I'm using the latest beta (1.1b8) and have been on the beta train ever since 1.06. For quite some time now, e-mails with embedded links have worked just fine in all types of messages for me. I think Marc is actually recommending that new users install the latest beta rather than 1.06. You should give it a try... but either way it won't be much longer until 1.1 stable is released.
    The beta's have been surprisingly stable since the B40's. SD card support has worked flawlessly since day one and the HTML support which you are seeking is in the beta. I have seen Marc post a few times about the beta being stable and as a user I have to agree 100%. I personally consider it gold code and have no problem installing Marc's beta's. I recommend giving it a try, you will be shocked by how far the software has come feature wise and stability.

Best,
    Rory