1.    #1  
    On August 30th, I posted a thread requesting information about the Nutshell case from people who own that type of case (titled "Another quest for the perfect case", posted under general chat). My thread was locked before anyone could respond, without explanation, leading me to believe that the Treo people did not want forum users to view comments from people about this case.

All of the good reviews about the Nutshell case probably came from the Treo people. Don't buy this case. These people are crooks.
    I do n't understand ,what you are trying to say?
    There are so many posts regarding Nutshell case ,if you know how to search?

Usually everyone gets to post there experience.
    you will find lot of stuff about Nutshell case both negative and positive.
    I think the company is based in NewZealand.
    They make case for a number of PDA's not only Treo .
    Your assumption does not seem to be right.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stanford
    On August 30th, I posted a thread requesting information about the Nutshell case from people who own that type of case (titled "Another quest for the perfect case", posted under general chat). My thread was locked before anyone could respond, without explanation, leading me to believe that the Treo people did not want forum users to view comments from people about this case.

All of the good reviews about the Nutshell case probably came from the Treo people. Don't buy this case. These people are crooks.
    Maybe your assumption is invalid. Is it possible that you didnt post your thread in the correct forum? Instead of discussing a case issue in the general chat, maybe you should have posted it in this thread? (The general chat forum is for something that doesnt fit anywhere else...your case issues is covered by accessories.)

(BTW-it would be a nice if when a thread were closed that a couple words were posted indicating why like "Wrong forum". )
    Palm III-->Palm IIIxe-->Palm 505-->Samsung i300-->Treo 600-->PPC 6600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700wx-->BB Pearl--> BB Curve

Stanford,do you remember asking me about why it was closed? I had told you that I didn't know who closed it and it was perhaps closed by mistake. That doesn't sound like hiding the truth to me. There is a review of the case on the main site (3 stars). In the review, if you click on the company name Nutshell it points to the makers as a company in NZ.

You could not be more wrong about this. I recommend a little more research before jumping to conclusions. Feel free to talk about the case as much as you want in the forums.
    James Hromadka, TreoCentral Editor
    Houston - EST. 1836
    Case closed!.