1.    #1  
    Anyone had any luck with this combo? I have a new x5 and it pairs fine with a vzw v710 but not with the vzw treo 650. The 650 has the latest update patch from Verizon, which should give the same functionality as the Sprint patch. The two pair, but when the treo begins to download favorites, it goes into an endless reset cycle--have even tried it with all favorites deleted. Has anyone had success with an x5 and a vzw treo??
    Quote Originally Posted by twags
    Anyone had any luck with this combo? I have a new x5 and it pairs fine with a vzw v710 but not with the vzw treo 650. The 650 has the latest update patch from Verizon, which should give the same functionality as the Sprint patch. The two pair, but when the treo begins to download favorites, it goes into an endless reset cycle--have even tried it with all favorites deleted. Has anyone had success with an x5 and a vzw treo??

I've got the same issue/question.

Vzw Treo 650 - 2006 X5 w/nav.

650 has v1.4 update

No luck pairing these - The Treo keeps asking for a passcode - it isn't 0000.

Anyone help with this??? PLEASE
    It works.. A nice guy from bimmerfest told me where the 4 digit passcode was located - by dealer didn't mention it

In any event - it works fine but doesn't seem to load my phone book. I can like without it - answers incoming calls fine from steering wheel and place calls from phone.

Peace
    I'm a Mercedes owner... but the BT implementations for BMW, Mercedes, and Ford are all done by Peiker. According to the Palm BT compatability pages, the 650 does support the GOEP and OPP profiles, so in theory it should be able to transfer phonebook entries. A related KB article on car kit compatibility clarifies that the 650 will only transfer SPEED DIALS. Have you tried programming a speed dial to see if it transfers?

I'm still awaiting my BT module for my SLK... but I'm hopeful that I can get at least some part of my contact list to sync up. It's not like I'm not already used to twidling the phone in one hand in the car... but it would be nice not to have to do that, at least for basic call handling.