1.    #1  
    I just did a hard reset and I have everything set up now except VersaMail. I have my old hotsync folder. Is there a quick way to get VersaMail set back up just like it was before the hard reset? I would like to have the account back with all settings, messages, folders, and everything else just like it was before the hard reset. I have tried copying the MultiMail files back to the Treo 650, and I have tried copying the contents of the old VersaMail folder over to my new hotsync folder and then doing a hotsync, but nothing has worked.

Thanks!
    NiceGPSuperior1 is a free GPS program, now with the ability to save your map! Get more info here. It's free! If you like this app and want to encourage development, you can donate from the web page link.

NiceDrudgeReader is a fast, simple reader for The Drudge Report. It is only $0.99, so check it out, too! More info here.

Search for "Nice" in the app catalog to see all my apps.
    When you did your hotsync, did you have VersaMail set for "Desktop overrides handheld"?

LG VX9800
    Motorola HS-850
    Linksys USBBT100
    Mobile Crossing BT GPS

(R.I.P.)
    VZW Treo 650
    Treo Side Case
  3.    #3  
    No. VersaMail does not have that option. I chose to synchronize the files.
    NiceGPSuperior1 is a free GPS program, now with the ability to save your map! Get more info here. It's free! If you like this app and want to encourage development, you can donate from the web page link.

NiceDrudgeReader is a fast, simple reader for The Drudge Report. It is only $0.99, so check it out, too! More info here.

Search for "Nice" in the app catalog to see all my apps.
    I had a different experience, but similar results today. One of my DBs got corrupted, and I followed Palm's instructions using FileZ. I expected to be able to regain my settings, but alas I couldn't do it. I had to start from scratch.

LG VX9800
    Motorola HS-850
    Linksys USBBT100
    Mobile Crossing BT GPS

(R.I.P.)
    VZW Treo 650
    Treo Side Case