1.    #1  
    Hi, how is everyone?
    I have a question, I've set blazer to open to bookmark view, when I tap a bookmark to which I have saved the contents of the page blazer acts as if its downloading the page or it will ask we if I want to connect to the web or turn the phone on.
    It seems that if I have saved the page (google) it should just pop the saved page up on the screen, no questions asked.
    If I go back and forth telling it not to connect to the web or turn the phone on, closing the saved page and then reopening it, then it comes up as it should.
    But if I close blazer and reopen it, all over again, connecting to PCS vision.
    I had the same problem never found a fix. Switched to xiino and haven't looked back much faster and better browser.
    Everex Freestyle - Casio E-105 - Palm Vx - Treo 90 - Treo 300 - Treo 600 - Treo 650 - Treo 700p -Centro
  3.    #3  
    Thanks for the response. So we both have the same problem.

I guess if anyone else says the same I'll give up on trying to fix it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandra
    Thanks for the response. So we both have the same problem.

I guess if anyone else says the same I'll give up on trying to fix it.
    Just to eliminate the obvious, you're sure you have "saved" pages instead of just bookmarks?
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    Just to eliminate the obvious, you're sure you have "saved" pages instead of just bookmarks?
    Yes, I can view the size of the saved page, it has the little orange tag in the corner of the bookmark and I saved it using the "save page" option.

Thanks for looking into this. How does it work for you. Is it the same as mine?
    Yes, I can view the size of the saved page, it has the little orange tag in the corner of the bookmark and I saved it using the "save page" option.

Thanks for looking into this. How does it work for you. Is it the same as mine?
    Well...you do have it saved. I don't really have an answer for you

I'm on Sprint as well, and have no problems.

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
  7.    #7  
    Well if it works for you insertion I will keep playing with it.

Thank you
    Global Posts
    210 Global Posts
    Mine does the same thing...I find that viewing "saved pages" behaves better if wireless mode is off. Not the best work-around, mind you, but it seems to work.

Besides, how badly would you need to look at saved pages if wireless is on and you have service?
    Quote Originally Posted by sck18
    Mine does the same thing...I find that viewing "saved pages" behaves better if wireless mode is off. Not the best work-around, mind you, but it seems to work.

Besides, how badly would you need to look at saved pages if wireless is on and you have service?
    When you want to save a page and prove to some body that it was there? Website pages are changes every so often.
  10.    #10  
    My goal was to open blazer tap the google saved page (no loading required) then go on to enter the search term.

Ow well, no big deal.

Thanks everyone.
    On a slightly different note, and I am sure this has been asked before, but can you save blazer pages to the SD?
  12.    #12  
    So I went to sprint certain that they would replace my phone.

But the woman I spoke with had a 650, there was a working 650 on display, and the tech had a 650, and all of them did the same thing,

With a saved page when you first open blazer defaulted to bookmark view and tap the saved page bookmark it pulls up the last page viewed, not the saved page. They submitted it as a ROM bug.
    So I went to sprint certain that they would replace my phone.

But the woman I spoke with had a 650, there was a working 650 on display, and the tech had a 650, and all of them did the same thing,

With a saved page when you first open blazer defaulted to bookmark view and tap the saved page bookmark it pulls up the last page viewed, not the saved page. They submitted it as a ROM bug.
    I see. I didn't notice in your original post you had said you open to Bookmark view. I open with a blank page. If I go to Bookmarks, (from the blank page) and open a Saved Page, no redrawing. But yes, it does redraw for some reason if you open up to Bookmark view.

My goal was to open blazer tap the google saved page (no loading required) then go on to enter the search term.

Ow well, no big deal.

Thanks everyone.
    Check the source of the saved page. There may not be actual HTML, but a script with instruction to reload or refresh from the original source.