1.    #1  
    Hey guys,

Just downloaded core media player. Im using 66. I downoaded the version that didn't say unstable. Anyway, I love it to death. but there is one problem. Im watching couple minutes into a video and when i try to get back to my home screen using the home key, the treo restarts to the welcome screen. Is that normal? I have a treo 650 with 1gb sandisk card.
    touch the creen first to stop the playback. Wait a second for the treo to think a bit. then hit the home key. see if that helps.
  3.    #3  
    Yea i tried to give it a minute. Still restarts after i click on the home button after watching on core player. What version are you using? Do you think you could link me?
    There could be several reasons for the resets... need to know more about your setup. What phone are you using, what firmware/software version, what other apps do you have in RAM, how much RAM do you have free, how are you holding your mouth when pressing the home key, etc.?
    Communications is the toughest thing we do.
    unlocked Cingular (GSM) Treo 650, 1.51 firmware, 1.17 CNG software
    Try another version of CORE, the developer has a forum and he and users all post different versions. I went thru 4 versions b4 I found one that did not reset on my phone.

G0THIKE