Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Callfilter is unstable on my Sprint 650. I cannot use it.
    Quote Originally Posted by scottymomo
    They definitely had issues in the past and disappeared for a long stretch, but things have been pretty active in their forums over the past few months, particularly with Causerie, so perhaps they're starting to ramp back up on CallShield...
    I just downloaded CallShield 2.6-Beta Pro and it's working fine on my Sprint 700P so far.
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
    I'm going to give Callshield a shot. Callfilter isn't working for me.
    Hangup, send to VM, all features so far *seem* to be working. Awesome, I hope!
    Christo

"it's not the quantity, but the quality"

There are NO Limits
    Call Shield 2.7 works with the Treo 700p. Ben
    I don't seem to have any data in the log screen. Anyone else? Other than that I say *sweet *** program*
    Christo

There are NO Limits
    For some reason, neither Callfilter nor Callshield are working for me. Iíve tried the current betas of both programs. I just deleted Callfilter and set up Callshield yesterday, and Iím still getting calls from people who arenít in my contacts that should be blocked, per the filters I set up. Frustrating.
    Global Posts
    196 Global Posts
    If I have lwav should I just disable before installing Callshield or should I uninstall it first?
    2 christo1970,
    Try to remove/disable other active software like Butler, LightWav, etc. I do not have it and no problems. I have only VolumeCare. Or install it on a clean device (after hard reset) and see if it works or not. If not... then... it is not for you if works then there is a conflict with your current soft. Install programs one by one and try to find out which one makes troubles.

Also I noticed some problem with Callfilter. If you delete all rules in Callfilter it will always reset Treo once I start it. So keep at least one rule there.
    callfilter works fine on both my 650 and 700, the only prob I have is on the 650 I can not get the rules to move up and down.
    Palm Pro < Palm III < Palm IIIx < Palm IIIe < Palm VII < Handspring Visor < Sony PEG s320 < Kyocera 6035 < Samsung i300 < Palm TC < Sprint 650 < LifeDrive < Sprint Treo 700p < Sprint Treo 755p < Sprint Centro
    What release of Callfilter are you using? Ben
    ---------------------

Quote Originally Posted by mortusnox
    callfilter works fine on both my 650 and 700, the only prob I have is on the 650 I can not get the rules to move up and down.
    Sorry for the delayed answer, but I am getting the log file now on my 700p. Thanks Mantra for a program that works, all the features!!!!! CallShield works for the sprint 700p if anyone is still looking.
    Christo

There are NO Limits
    christo1970: Thanks for your appreciation!
    Quote Originally Posted by mantra support View Post
    christo1970: Thanks for your appreciation!
    Yep.....

CallShield 2.7 is working flawlessly on my Sprint 650 and 700p....

Except, when I set up a rule for (auto) Answer, All-Contacts, CallShield dosen't seem to be able to tell the difference between everyone in my contacts and unknown callers.

When unknown callers call my phones, CallShield will (auto) Answer the call, instead of Ring as Normal for unknown callers.

To work around this, I had to set up a category in my contacts as personal, then move my family and friends to this personal category and set up a rule to (auto) Answer calls from people in this personal category.

Hi,

You can create a new rule, select Caller info as Not in All-Contacts and
    Action as Ring as Normal so that the device will ring when unknown callers
    call. YOu can even change the rule priorities.

Regards,
    Support Team
    Hi,

You can create a new rule, select Caller info as Not in All-Contacts and
    Action as Ring as Normal so that the device will ring when unknown callers
    call. You can even change the rule priorities.

Regards,
    Support Team
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12