Global Posts
    14 Global Posts
    Does anyone know of any 3rd party applications for either syncing sent/received emails with Entourage OR

any 3rd party apps that will PUSH mail to the treo in real time from Entourage?

I really don't want to just leave my email on the server and check / send with Versamail as I will not be able to keep track of my sent emails without bcc'ing myself, and having to constantly clean out my inbox.

There must be SOMETHING that fixes this problem?

email me direct at danmillen at aol.com if you like

thanks
    Global Posts
    148 Global Posts
    I haven't used this conduit for years, but I think that what you are looking for is QueueSync Mail Conduit.

Also, just in case you were interested,

Quote Originally Posted by yahdoood
    I really don't want to just leave my email on the server and check / send with Versamail as I will not be able to keep track of my sent emails without bcc'ing myself,
    you wouldn't have to bcc yourself if you set up an IMAP account, which would automatically sync your sent mail on both your Treo and your Mac.
    Assuming the e-mail server you use is AOL, you might want to check out Chatter to replace VersaMail on your Treo. Not only would you be able to push e-mail directly from AOL to your Treo, but Chatter also lets you automatically upload sent items to a server folder of your choice and you can manage all of your e-mail folders in real-time. Any changes you make are reflected in Entourage as well (assuming Entourage is connecting via IMAP). There's a 30-day trial if you'd like to test it out. Very cool!

Here's a chart showing most of the neat features in Chatter:

http://www.chatteremail.com/index.ph...d=43&Itemid=89