Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6111213141516
    I am thinking about getting this but does it need to go on a SD card as I didn't have time to buy one yet.
    Global Posts
    790 Global Posts
    nope no sd card requred.
    I just got this service today for my Sprint PCS Treo and it is pretty awesome. The video and audio quality are decent here in Yonkers, NY. I will go to work to NYC later today and see how it goes. I think it's a pretty solid product, but I wish they also had Fox News. Also, I tried Discovery and TLC and turned on the my cable TV and noticed that the channels on the Treo and the TV are almost in sync. The TV channels were like 1 minute ahead of whatever was on the Treo, so the channels on MobiTV are pretty "live." I try MSNBC later.
    Btw, I installed MobiTV on the SD card, but only because I wanted to, not because it was required.
    ok I'm confrused. I see on here some people talking about having MobiTV on their Cingular Treo 650, but when I tried to do it yesterday it said it wasn't supported. I know it was tested last year but did they scrap it??
    Seems to be available for Cingular from this link (http://www.handmark.com/mobitv).
    checking subscription causes reset. can someone help
    Global Posts
    739 Global Posts
    Try deleting and reinstalling. I had the same issue.
Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6111213141516