Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 4910111213141516 LastLast
    Damm, a big thank you to this forum & Insertion for the heads up....!
    "A man who drinks only water, has something to hide to his fellow man."

My beer blogs:

Rev. Rhino on Flickr

Rev. Rhino on Twitter
    Yeah, downloaded it right before posting it in here. I love it. Now I just sit at work able to watch tv all day... I have it sitting right beside my monitor.
    The message that was sent to my phone to download the Mobi TV program keeps saying bad link on my treo?? ANy other way to download it?
    VaccPalm, the only other way is going to www.mobitv.com My download worked fine, I choosed purchase, and it downloaded. Then I clicked on the icon, screen opened up, no problems. It even works a little bit better than when I tested the beta version. Plus, since I get a 10$ monthly credit from Sprint, its a sweet deal!

My beer blogs:

Rev. Rhino on Flickr

Rev. Rhino on Twitter
    Quote Originally Posted by reverendrhino
    VaccPalm, the only other way is going to www.mobitv.com My download worked fine, I choosed purchase, and it downloaded. Then I clicked on the icon, screen opened up, no problems. It even works a little bit better than when I tested the beta version. Plus, since I get a 10$ monthly credit from Sprint, its a sweet deal!

You downloaded it from the link in the text message sent to your phone. Mine keeps coming up bad link?

Also how do you get the $10 or $5 credit applied . Is it automatic or do you haev to go somewhere to add that??

And Thank You for your help.
    After I grabbed it off of the vending, it took awhile for the text message to get to my phone. So I just went on the web with my treo, and downloaded it from the download applications there.
    Quote Originally Posted by VaccPalm
    You downloaded it from the link in the text message sent to your phone. Mine keeps coming up bad link?

Also how do you get the $10 or $5 credit applied . Is it automatic or do you haev to go somewhere to add that??

And Thank You for your help.
    Unless they have changed this, it should be part of your Vision plan. When I signed up, depending on the Vision package, you would get either a $5 or $10 monthly download credit.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Well, MobiTV finally showed up for me. My question is this:
    I subscribed to MobiTV through Handmark when it was first released. Do I need to cancel the Handmark subscription before signing up through Sprint?
    Zane
    I would say yes.
    If I understand what the mobitv rep said on another thread correctly, you do need to cancel Handmark before signing up through Sprint. However, you will not be reimbursed for anything you already paid Handmark and will need to buy the full month from Sprint.
    I just downloaded the program from Sprint. It worked perfectly.

One question, though. The version from Sprint is 1.0. Is it possible to get version 1.02 for Sprint?
    Quote Originally Posted by hersko
    I just downloaded the program from Sprint. It worked perfectly.

One question, though. The version from Sprint is 1.0. Is it possible to get version 1.02 for Sprint?

Did you download it form the link provided in the text message from sprint??

I still cant . The link goes dead or comes up that it is unavaliabe at this time.Had the link resent and still cant.

Thanks
    Let me bumo this as I cant get it to download from the link in the text message from Sprint and could use anyones help. All i get is that the link is unavailiable .
    Quote Originally Posted by VaccPalm
    Let me bumo this as I cant get it to download from the link in the text message from Sprint and could use anyones help. All i get is that the link is unavailiable .
    I never received a text message from Sprint. I bought it from the vision website on my device and downloaded it immediately from there.
  15. sgt
    I'd be willing to shell out the money if I could get the NFL content on cingular. That's the ONLY reason I'd buy this service. 'till then, no sale for me.
    What are "nanotv" and "horror"?

I noticed them on my mobitv guide this morning.
    Quote Originally Posted by Atif
    What are "nanotv" and "horror"?

I noticed them on my mobitv guide this morning.
    Horror is old B&W horror movies. There's a Vincent Price movie on right now.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    I found an NFL Network chan on Sprint, but no horror or nano chan.

My beer blogs:

Rev. Rhino on Flickr

Rev. Rhino on Twitter
    Just added the Nano & Horror for Sprint, & NFL.....

My beer blogs:

Rev. Rhino on Flickr

Rev. Rhino on Twitter
    I can't beleive the NFL channel isn't available to Cingular users!

Why the heck is that?