Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131415 ... LastLast
    mobitv-
    have you all had any discussion w/ NASCAR or the SPEED Channel about getting on board with you guys??
    Quote Originally Posted by Atif
    This happened to me once...I did a soft resent of the phone and that fixed the problem.

This did not work
    Quote Originally Posted by larry91403
    This did not work
    Sorry to hear that... The only other thing I can think of is to uninstall it, download it again from the mobitv website, and then reinstall it on your phone.

Hopefully that will fix it.
    Global Posts
    50 Global Posts
    MobiTV has been running great for about a week then about 2 days ago I started getting Error 404 on the Toon channel all the time. Any reason for this?
    JayJ
    -----
    PalmPilot Pro ->
    Palm III ->
    Treo 270 ->
    Treo 650 ->
    Treo 755p ->
    Palm Pre Plus
    Has anyones Beta stopped working? If so what happens when it does stop working?

Mine is still fine. The E-mail said 2 weeks, but so far so good. Hope it keeps working!!

MobiTV ROCKS!!!
    Visor Platinum-->Visor NEO--->M505--->Treo 300 Sprint--->Treo 600---> TREO 650 ---> Treo 700P ---> Treo 755 --->Touch Diamond--->Touch Pro ---> Palm Pre
    Check out the expert judges at http//:mobileappsshowdown.com
    Are there any T-mobile users who have tried MobiTV with success? I realize that it's not out for T-mobile users yet, but how does the app distinguish which network you're using (especially since Cingular and T-Mo share networks in some areas)?
    "Once a new technology rolls over you, if you're not part of the steamroller, you're part of the road." - Stewart Brand
    Quote Originally Posted by treomeo
    Are there any T-mobile users who have tried MobiTV with success? I realize that it's not out for T-mobile users yet, but how does the app distinguish which network you're using (especially since Cingular and T-Mo share networks in some areas)?
    Yes, I tried, and failed.
    I have Cingular and T-Mobile SIMs, coincidentally.
    I subscribed with Cingular, and it works. When I put in my T-Mobile SIM it locks out all of the channels.
    On GSM Treos, MobiTV uses what network the SIM registered with to deterimine if you're using Cingular or T-Mobile. It's not even going by network settings (I was using reverse BT DUN,) it's going by SIM.
    There are/were even some people with older Cingular SIMs that were having trouble at first because they did things slightly differently (Mobi thought they weren't on Cingular.) I think that got resolved, though. The point is it has been established that it's by SIM on the GSM units.
    Treo 750 (AT&T)
    Treo600->Treo650->Cing8525->Blackberry 8700c->Treo750->AT&T Tilt->Treo750->iPhone 3G
    Quote Originally Posted by Atif
    Great minds think alike?
    Apparently, they do
    Apple iPhone 8GB
    Apple 15" Macbook Pro 2.33 Ghz C2D
    Retired Treo 650
    Quote Originally Posted by treomeo

Yes, it warks with Treo 650 and T-Mobile Internet data service in Los Angeles area.
    oops, WORKS.
    Wait, it does? I thought the MobiTV rep said it didn't? I have TMobile & MobiTV and it doesn't work for me in the LA area.
    Latest moBlog shot:
    Nevermind, I just d/l the latest version and it works now.
    Latest moBlog shot:
    Go to the http://mobitv.handmark.com add MobiTV to the cart, and T-Mobile is now available as a carrier choice. It wasn't there a week ago.
    So this means T-Mobile is officially supported now.
    progress! this is great. Now we just need more real tv broadcast content.
    Is sprint offering MOBITV already?
    Quote Originally Posted by lghitis
    Is sprint offering MOBITV already?
    Yes, for a long time now. Check out the mobitv website. You can not buy it THROUGH Sprint, nor can you have the monthly fee charged/paid through your monthly SprintPCS phone bill.

(The separate billing is a *GOOD* thing for most people since Mobile phone bill taxes, for me anyways, add up to about 15%!)
    Yes, but I deduct my phone as a business expense paid by the company.
    PBS would be nice to have.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonman
    Has anyones Beta stopped working? If so what happens when it does stop working?

Mine is still fine. The E-mail said 2 weeks, but so far so good. Hope it keeps working!!

MobiTV ROCKS!!!

My beta is still going strong and it's been longer than 2 weeks...I'm still wowing people on the morning line at Starbucks
    Treo 650 Wireless Headset
    News channels are outdated. Emmy channel keeps rerun the recorded ...
    I'll cancel my subscription.
    CNG ATTWS Treo650
Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131415 ... LastLast