1.    #1  
    I have a treo 650. I saw someone with a music video as a ringtone. What web site do I go to obtain something like that? What all do I need to do to get one on my phone? Also, what if I shot a video clip at home...How could I make that a video ringtone? Is it possible to do that?
    they must be using lightwav.. not sure if there is anything else out there with this feature...
    The only time I ever made a mistake was when i thought I did and was mistaken.
  3. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by donric609
    they must be using lightwav.. not sure if there is anything else out there with this feature...
    Is Lightwav working yet? By this I mean no resets.
    LightWav Pro is a Yes and No answer to video ringtone. What I am trying to say is yes LightWav Pro play Treo 650 camera video but the sound doesn’t play with it. You will have to assign an mp3 or whatever as a ringtone. I have converted some music video to the 3gpp2 (3G2) format. I am able to play them with the 650 camera a lone with the sound, but LightWav Pro will only show a white screen for the callerID video that I have converted.
    my friend uses lw with no issues and when I decided to give it a try it would constantly reset when a call comes in so no go for me..
    The only time I ever made a mistake was when i thought I did and was mistaken.
  6.    #6  
    So what if I record a small video clip of my kids saying pick up the phone. How could I make that a ringtone???
    First you would to use a Treo 650 to record the video clip.
    Next you will have to record them saying “pickup the phone”.
    Now you must have LightWav Pro install (with LightWav Standard you can make gif files that will work as well)(All video and gif must be on the SD card file call DCIM)
    In LightWav setup your ringer as normal and add your video (picture button).
    Now keep in mind that you will have to work with the video and sound file because maybe not of sync. When recording you sound file it would be nice to have 2 seconds of blank silent at the beginning of the file. Why? Because you will need trim the sound file to get the video clip to match up with the moving lips on the video clip.