1.    #1  
    ok i didnt get insurance like a dumb a*s and my screen is now cracked...i have called all my local sprint stores but no one can fix it....does anyone know where i can fix it?
    Quote Originally Posted by milez
    ok i didnt get insurance like a dumb a*s and my screen is now cracked...i have called all my local sprint stores but no one can fix it....does anyone know where i can fix it?
    Tons of stuff out there if you search...found this from Gfunk.
    Palm III-->Palm IIIxe-->Palm 505-->Samsung i300-->Treo 600-->PPC 6600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700wx-->BB Pearl--> BB Curve

All u do is call sprint and ask them for the insurance. Theyll give u the number to call and u call that number and request insurance. Than theyll call u back, u answer the phone and ur insurance is activated. Thats what i did the first week my screen cracked.
  4.    #4  
    well they told me that since i have owned my phone for more than a month i cannot get insurance! that is bs i think! wonder if i switch back to my old phone then switch back later if they will think i got another new one and allow me to get insurance....doubt it but might be worth a shot!