1.    #1  
    Alright, I just recently got my 600 and I'm slowly getting used to it. I've gotten my email set up so it'll receive my AOL email, and it works fine. I also have a T-Mobile email address and would like to receive the emails on my Treo as well (I used to have a Sidekick2 but got sick of the fact that I couldn't download programs that I wanted)

Does anybody have any ideas on how to do this? I set up the AOL with the help of the tmo website, but it didn't help any on the t-mobile email. Thanks!
    Unfortunately my 600 is dead (got a 650 and so i let the battery run down on 600), so I can't remember the other settings. However, if you call T-Mo and ask for Tier 2 technical support in the Wireless department, they can walk you through. They were very helpful for me when I was using my 600 and tmomail.
    Waynew73

(m105 => IIIxe => VIIx =>Tungsten T => i705 => Treo 600 => T-MO MDA => HTC Tytn = HTC Tilt & T-MO Dash => HTC TouchPro & HTC S740 => Palm Pre)
    Man, I've spent a lot of money and time on these things!!
    ur tomopmail i believe is you number@tmomail.com
    youll get it as an SMS (text message)
    Quote Originally Posted by babydol
    Alright, I just recently got my 600 and I'm slowly getting used to it. I've gotten my email set up so it'll receive my AOL email, and it works fine. I also have a T-Mobile email address and would like to receive the emails on my Treo as well (I used to have a Sidekick2 but got sick of the fact that I couldn't download programs that I wanted)

Does anybody have any ideas on how to do this? I set up the AOL with the help of the tmo website, but it didn't help any on the t-mobile email. Thanks!
    Does your SIM card have the T-Zone connection defined in it? If it does, you can connect to the T-Zone area and get your emails pretty much the same way you do with other phones.

The other option is to use the PalmOne Mail software (part of the ROM based software). T-Mo site has the instructions. I never used it as users has reported lots of issues with it. I just use the T-Zone access to access my other personal email I set up within T-Mo as well as AOL's.
    Quote Originally Posted by snuzs

wow nice find. can i use any email service with that? meaning AOL?
    how do i set up an AOL Account?> im yet to see that.
    Get your AOL mail is the same as any other mail box.

Go to the t-zone section > settings > Mailboxes > Add New Mailbox > enter your email address and password.

For the next two options:
    Remember Me (my password), I keep this at no unless you want to pick up your mail via the PalmOne mail application. I just use Blazer.

Enable Alert: If you have unlimited SMS account or some other SMS plan, go for it. If not, you will be charged everytime.

Once you've hit Ok, it will test connectivity and access then you click on mailbox, you now have your AOL mail c/o T-Mobile T-zone or what T-Mobile now refer to as T-MobileWeb.
    Last edited by ronbo2000; 09/08/2005 at 03:57 AM.