1.    #1  
    I'm currently using the Brando silicon skin case for my Treo 650. The non-slip feeling is great, but I find the edges surrounding the keyboard disturb my typing too much. So now I'm looking for a leather flip case with full access to the keyboard. I've found the following candidates:

http://www.pdair.com/scripts/main/vi...php?itemid=315
    http://www.the-gadgeteer.com/review/...ip_case_review

Which one is better? Is there any review on the PDair case? Thank you in advance.
    Global Posts
    117 Global Posts
    I haven't heard of anyone using either of those 2. I recently purchased the Sena Flip cover and so far I'm happy with it.

Sena Case
  3.    #3  
    nickl, thank you for your suggestion. The Sena case looks great. Judging from the pictures, I like the following design details:
    - The flip goes down, instead of up.
    - The magnetic lock seems neat.
    - The mute switch is accessible without opening the case.

My concerns are the price and that the edge around the keyboard seems to go rather high. The keyboard on the Treo 650 was major selling point for me when I chose device. I don't want to downgrade it by obscuring my typing with a case.
    Global Posts
    117 Global Posts
    The edge around the keyboard hasn't been an issue for me. However, sometimes the strip above the navigator does interfere slightly if the Treo isn't pushed all the way down into the case.
    Quote Originally Posted by nickl
    I haven't heard of anyone using either of those 2. I recently purchased the Sena Flip cover and so far I'm happy with it.

Sena Case
    Am considering the Sena case, especially with all the recent disappointments exressed about the Vaja cases on other threads. My one concern is that I use the Seidio InnoDock - does anyone know if the Sena fits into the Innodock, given that the case flips down - without damaging the case?

BH
    The Sena Case fist just fine in the InnoDock. The flap sticks out the back and does take up some desk space, but no damage to the case.