Global Posts
    215 Global Posts
    I have used Toysofts Alarm programs for a long time. I like hearing different WAV files when an alarm goes off, so I have it set to random. The recent version of KoolSounds is playing multiple sounds instead of just one. Is anyone else experiencing this problem? The sound works fine when testing, but up to about 4 sounds start when an alarm goes off.
    Darlene

Save a life, spay or neuter your pet.
    Never tried application alarm sounds, so don't know (I never realized there was a random feature). Was just using the trial then however. Waiting for them to add clicks and such before considering a purchase. Also were some issues with some sounds (either Hotsync or Phone On/Off) which didn't completely replace the system sound, just played after or before it, can't remember
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
    Global Posts
    215 Global Posts
    I have a bunch of weird WAV files that make getting an alarm almost fun!. I hope it gets fixed...it was a crowd pleaser :-)
    Darlene

Quote Originally Posted by darjay
    I have used Toysofts Alarm programs for a long time. I like hearing different WAV files when an alarm goes off, so I have it set to random. The recent version of KoolSounds is playing multiple sounds instead of just one. Is anyone else experiencing this problem? The sound works fine when testing, but up to about 4 sounds start when an alarm goes off.
    do you have a sound file assigned for Attention Alarm? if so turn that off. also check other MISC. sounds they could interfer with the alarm sounds.
    Want mp3/wav ringtones , Audio and Video recording for your Treo600/650? visit www.toysoft.ca
    Global Posts
    215 Global Posts
    nope, I only have Datebk5 listed under Application Alarms. No sounds have been chosen for System Sounds, HotSync, Misc Sounds, and no sound is selected for the Attention Alarm. Any other suggestions?
    Darlene