1.    #1  
    Hi Marc,
    I forward my work emails to fastmail and dowload with chatter via imap idle. I am running 1.1b3.
    Often I will get messages that have in the body "no message" on the Treo, yet the body is there when I open fastmail. Any idea what could be causing this?

Thank you for your help.
    No, I really don't. Could you possibly redirect (Thunderbird allows this) one of those messages to me?

Marc
    Just a thought... do your "no message" messages have any attachments? Maybe it came through that way.
    "No message" means that there was no body for the message. It could be an empty message, it could be a server issue, I'm guessing.

Marc
  5.    #5  
    Marc do you want me to set my Lotus Notes to redirect to you? I don't think it is the notes server forwarding that is the problem.

I know it gets to fastmail as the complete email but when chatter pulls from fastmail it turns into 'no message'. Also if I reload my fastmail inbox in chatter using the reload command, it still comes in as no message again so it's not a one time error in dowloading.

It is random, some come in full messages, others have the 'no message' body.

Attachments don't make a difference.

What would you like me to do?
    Redirect one of the messages to me from fastmail (Thunderbird allows this, as does Entourage).

Marc
  7.    #7  
    I hit forward from my imap.cc account, I use the web log in and not Thunderbird or other email client.
    Forward doesn't help in this case. I think fastmail (imap.cc) has a redirect command.

Marc
  9.    #9  
    I just redirected.
    I don't see anything...

Marc
  11.    #11  
    Hi Marc, I tried redirecting a few more, did anything come in?
    You'd have to let me know what they look like...

Marc
  13.    #13  
    Marc the newest beta 1.1b11 fixed my problem. I downloaded it then reloaded the mailbox and it's fixed! Thanks for the help.