1.    #1  
    I'm not the most savvy with this stuff, so if anyone could walk me through this, I'd appreciate it.

I have a Treo 650 and ZLauncher.

I've figured out how to take a jpg photo and set it as my theme/background in phone mode. That was easy.

I've also figured out how to do it for non-phone mode in the tabs. BUT, the display of the jpg photo on the screen is of only a small portion of the photo, basically, the upper left quadrant.

For photos, I'm using ones I took with the Treo. Any help on how to center or display the center of the photo would be helpful. I'm stumped. Thanks.

Michael
  2.    #2  
    Bump.
    Are the photos taken with the built-in camera 320x320 pixels? I don't have a 650 so I'm not sure, but it would seem that the pic dimensions would have to match those of the 650's screen, which has a 320x320 spec.
    I'm not sure, but it would seem that the pic dimensions would have to match those of the 650's screen, which has a 320x320 spec.
    Correct.
    I tried too and saw the same behavior and then realized...
    When you take a picture with the camera, you are either taking the picture at 640x480 or 320x240 resolution. You would need to resize the camera pics to 320x320 in order for them to fit correctly.
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by scottymomo
    I tried too and saw the same behavior and then realized...
    When you take a picture with the camera, you are either taking the picture at 640x480 or 320x240 resolution. You would need to resize the camera pics to 320x320 in order for them to fit correctly.
    Thanks to everyone.

So how do I resize the pic?

Michael
    You'll probably have to do it on your PC with an image editing program and transfer the pic to your SD card.
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
    Global Posts
    83 Global Posts
    You can resize the pic with Adobe Photoshop if you have it. Its easy.
  9.    #9  
    Thank you. I'll do that.