1.    #1  
    I do not have the option to send my calendar event using SMS. I have a Treo 650 from Verizon. The only options it gives me to send is Bluetooth or MMS. How can I configure it to send by SMS. My Tugsten W had this option and was great to send calendar events to my peers to add to their Palm Datebook. Is there a fix. Thanks Richard
    Last edited by heartshock; 09/05/2005 at 10:48 PM. Reason: spelling error
    Mine only gives me 'Bluetooth' 'Messaging' (which is indeed MMS) and 'VersaMail' ... no SMS here either. I have a ROW Unlocked 650. Is MMS not an option for you?
    --
    j.
    Motorola 1100 (Beige!) -> Nokia 1610 -> Nokia 2110i -> Ericsson GH688 (x3) -> Motorola StarTac Xe (x4) -> Motorola ? (some old CDMA brick) -> Ericsson T28 (+ Palm V) -> Ericsson T10 (+ Palm V) -> Nokia 6210 (+ Palm Vx) -> Sony Ericsson T610 (+ Palm Vx) -> Pa1mOne Treo 650
  3.    #3  
    I do have MMS, but you can't send datebook events with MMS.
    Send your calender items by email. SMS is old, simple technology. You won't be able to send calender items or contacts via sms. You can send a text message to any cell phone by email. When you have email installed, one of the send options in addition to bt and mms will be your email program.