Global Posts
    249 Global Posts
    I just loaded Chatter's demo and was able to set it up with my sever but for some reason no messages are showing. During set up the connection test was successful andin the lower right corner there is an accurate message count but no emails! Can somebody give me a dierction to move in to rectify this?

Thanks in advance.

~~~ gottago ~~~
    Quote Originally Posted by gottago
    I just loaded Chatter's demo and was able to set it up with my sever but for some reason no messages are showing. During set up the connection test was successful andin the lower right corner there is an accurate message count but no emails! Can somebody give me a dierction to move in to rectify this?

Thanks in advance.

~~~ gottago ~~~
    You can try going to the "console" and enter "reload".
    Global Posts
    249 Global Posts
    Thanks Longstrider but I still can't see any messages. I do see the connection prompts in the lower right corner and it ends up with the 'envelope' and a number (# of messages on server). While my host has told be that IMAP was ready to go, does anybody know how Chatter would behave if the server is NOT IMAP ready?
    Please send me a log that includes the use of the "Reset Connections" menu command and the following few minutes. Instructions are in the FAQ at www.chatteremail.com.

Marc
    Global Posts
    249 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Chatter
    Please send me a log that includes the use of the "Reset Connections" menu command and the following few minutes. Instructions are in the FAQ at www.chatteremail.com.

Marc
    Marc as requested the log after doing a 'reload' has been sent. The bug reporting process is pretty slick. Kudos and thanks!

~~~ gottago ~~~

EDIT: Okay I have difficulty reading I'll send another log after the reset connection command. Sorry!