Global Posts
    779 Global Posts
    Marc,

Please correct me if I am wrong.
    It appears that Chatter is sycing the POP Inbox instead of downloading previously "unPOPed" emails. That is, a deletion of an email in Chatter's POP Inbox is propogated back to the server's inbox on the next Qsync.

Is it possible to have Chatter's Qsync only one-way?
    That is, to have it only download new emails (for offline use) rather than propogate the deletion back to the server?

Thanks,
    Keith
    Current Phones: Unlocked AT&T Pre3; Samsung Galaxy Nexus i9250; HTC Desire A8181
    Current Tablets: Lenovo ThinkPad Tablet 183825U; HP TouchPad 32GB w/ACL
    Previous Devices: Unlocked UK Pre3; HTC Touch Diamond; Palm Unlocked GSM Treo 680; PalmOne Unlocked GSM 650; Palm Tungsten T3 w/PalmOne WiFi Card, PowerToGo and ASUS WL-330g; 3Com Palm III; Sony Clie N760C
    No, there's no way to do that in Chatter. Sync'ing is the model I use for POP3; I understand that this isn't necessarily what people expect, though.

Marc
    Global Posts
    341 Global Posts
    The solution is to allow creation of folders for POP users. This way, we could move emails we don't want deleted out of the Inbox to avoid clutter. The, later, when we download our POP email to out desk/lap tops, the emails would be cleared from Chatter.
    And that's on my list...

Marc
    Global Posts
    779 Global Posts
    Marc, thanks for your feedback.
    delao13, thanks for contributing... good idea!
    Current Phones: Unlocked AT&T Pre3; Samsung Galaxy Nexus i9250; HTC Desire A8181
    Current Tablets: Lenovo ThinkPad Tablet 183825U; HP TouchPad 32GB w/ACL
    Previous Devices: Unlocked UK Pre3; HTC Touch Diamond; Palm Unlocked GSM Treo 680; PalmOne Unlocked GSM 650; Palm Tungsten T3 w/PalmOne WiFi Card, PowerToGo and ASUS WL-330g; 3Com Palm III; Sony Clie N760C