1.    #1  
    compusa has sandisk 1gb sd cards on sale for $60. I went and got their ad and took it to staples, who beat their price by 10%, so I got my 1gb SD card for $54.

You can also get them online for $53 at http://www.buyaib.com/index.asp?Page...OD&ProdID=6475

but I prefer not to wait! Although for $10 more, you can get a 150x one from that site, which could be cool also.
    I am wondering how reliable it is
  3.    #3  
    Which? The sandisk is a big name and has a warranty and all that. My friend got the offbrand one, although I think the treo will kill faster cards quicker.
    I'm gonna give this a try at Staples too, is it their policy to beat their competition's prices?
    iPhone in the Washington DC area.
    damn i saw this thread.. i just baught a 512 untra 2 sandisk for 70
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    Is this for an ultra II? Costco has the 1gb Ultra II for $73.
    ebay has them for no more than 30 bucks shipping. they should work.

and if not, radio shack is running a deal for 50 bucks for one.
    dport,

Where did you see this deal? My sales paper says $79.99 for 1GB. Radio Shack by phone says same thing. What am I missing?
    Quote Originally Posted by sam-i-am
    compusa has sandisk 1gb sd cards on sale for $60. I went and got their ad and took it to staples, who beat their price by 10%, so I got my 1gb SD card for $54.
    Holy crap, I just did the same thing, printed out the price from Compusa online and brought it to Staples. Got the $54 price and and $20 mail in rebate making my 1gb card a steal for $34!!! Woo Hoo!!!! Time to spend my savings on some beer...
    iPhone in the Washington DC area.
    I'm gonna go try this right now!
    Quote Originally Posted by chrislrob
    dport,

Where did you see this deal? My sales paper says $79.99 for 1GB. Radio Shack by phone says same thing. What am I missing?
    ill have to ask my teacher he showed me it. maybe it wasnt radio shack...
    It worked!

But not as good a deal as Antelope for some reason. Card was 79.99 and they knocked off $21.95. I ended up paying $57.99 Plus tax.

I have a $20.00 rebate to send in making the price $37.99 Plus tax! Pretty darn good!! Thanks guys!

I couldn't get off that cheap on ebay!