1.    #1  
    How do I reinstall the original default wallpaper on phone application. I have replaced the image with a photo and now want my old Treo default picture back.

This is driving me NUTS!
    Quote Originally Posted by carldac
    How do I reinstall the original default wallpaper on phone application. I have replaced the image with a photo and now want my old Treo default picture back.

This is driving me NUTS!
    Hey...

Don't go nuts....just have the phone app up and hit the menu button and scroll to options and tap 'general preferences' and then tap 'default' on the bottom.

The default wallpaper will magically reappear...

Chuck
  3.    #3  
    Still going nuts!!!!
    I put the phone application up,click on the menu, then onto OPTIONS. I now only have a choice of the following;
    sound preferences
    call preferences
    call barring
    select network
    phone lock
    phone info
    tips
    about

????????????? Am i missing something?

Carl.
    Still going nuts!!!!
    I put the phone application up,click on the menu, then onto OPTIONS. I now only have a choice of the following;
    sound preferences
    call preferences
    call barring
    select network
    phone lock
    phone info
    tips
    about

????????????? Am i missing something?

Carl.
    Hey Carl.....

Sounds like your missing 'general preferences' as I said in my post. Do you have a Treo 650?

On my Sprint/Treo 650 with 1.08 I have general preferences in the options on my phone app.

Chuck
  5.    #5  
    Chuck,
    I have a 650
    Firmware 01.21
    Software Treo650-1.09-OUK

The 650 is on the Orange network?????????

Regards

Carl
    Chuck,
    I have a 650
    Firmware 01.21
    Software Treo650-1.09-OUK

The 650 is on the Orange network?????????

Regards

Carl
    Hey Carl....

It's apparently different on Orange and US network phones. I would think the 650 phone preferences would be the same. I would suggest searching all the phone options for a page giving you the choice of showing dial pad or wallpaper. And maybe take a look in apps/ preferences also.

It should be there somewhere to change back to default wallpaper. Take a look in Pics and Videos for the default wallpaper option also.

Chuck