1.    #1  
    This probably belongs over in the chattermail section, but since installing the program, I have noticed daily resets with my Treo.

I logged it today. First occurence at 8:30 after checking my chattermail. Second occurence today at 12:15 after checking my mail.

I am going to try a synch to see if it stops this from happening. Otherwise I need some help. I love chattermail and don't want to go back to versa-mail, but I am worried about stability of a third party software program.

Any thoughts????
    Global Posts
    779 Global Posts
    I've been having a similar problem since 1.1b3 (or maybe b2).
    My Treo is resetting on initial loading of a mail with a PDF attachment into a POP account. I will need to test more to see if this is happening with other mails and all POP accounts. I can download the mails just fine using my Outlook PC client.
    Are you also using POP?
    Can you test for a similar experience?
    Current Phones: Unlocked AT&T Pre3; Samsung Galaxy Nexus i9250; HTC Desire A8181
    Current Tablets: Lenovo ThinkPad Tablet 183825U; HP TouchPad 32GB w/ACL
    Previous Devices: Unlocked UK Pre3; HTC Touch Diamond; Palm Unlocked GSM Treo 680; PalmOne Unlocked GSM 650; Palm Tungsten T3 w/PalmOne WiFi Card, PowerToGo and ASUS WL-330g; 3Com Palm III; Sony Clie N760C
    Andrew T - What version of Chatter is this? POP3 or IMAP? As far as most people's experiences with recent versions of Chatter, it seems to be at LEAST as stable as VersaMail, perhaps more so.

eKeith - There is a problem I've discovered with POP3 messages in the beta versions that could cause a reset. I expect it to be fixed within a day or two.

Marc
    Global Posts
    779 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Chatter
    eKeith - There is a problem I've discovered with POP3 messages in the beta versions that could cause a reset. I expect it to be fixed within a day or two.

Marc
    Thanks Marc!
    Most of my accounts will become IMAP but I will still maintain the very infrequently used one as POP in order to eliminate power draining with unnecessary continuous data connection.
    Current Phones: Unlocked AT&T Pre3; Samsung Galaxy Nexus i9250; HTC Desire A8181
    Current Tablets: Lenovo ThinkPad Tablet 183825U; HP TouchPad 32GB w/ACL
    Previous Devices: Unlocked UK Pre3; HTC Touch Diamond; Palm Unlocked GSM Treo 680; PalmOne Unlocked GSM 650; Palm Tungsten T3 w/PalmOne WiFi Card, PowerToGo and ASUS WL-330g; 3Com Palm III; Sony Clie N760C
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by Chatter
    Andrew T - What version of Chatter is this? POP3 or IMAP? As far as most people's experiences with recent versions of Chatter, it seems to be at LEAST as stable as VersaMail, perhaps more so.

Marc
    I am using an IMAP account now. Does that help in terms of an answer? I downloaded your beta update and it seems to be working fine. Let's see tonorrow when I am really going to be using this thing a lot.