Global Posts
    105 Global Posts
    I am currently trying both the Motorola HS820 and the Jabra 250V on my brand new Treo 650. I like the volume of the of the Jabra 250V but do not like how it feels when I wear it, my ear is probably shaped weired . I do like the way the Motorola HS 820 feels but the volume is not really loud, in fact it is so soft I can barely hear the other person talking especially when I am in a store like Super Walmart. My question is does anyone know of any BT headset that wears like the Motorola but has the loudness or louder of the Jabra ?? Vibrate is a nice feature too. Thanks for any info. God Bless.
    Global Posts
    105 Global Posts
    anyone ????
    Scala 500- http://store.treocentral.com/content.../9-32--165.htm

MUCH louder than my Motorola, but limited range. I need to keep my phone on the same side of my body as the headset. Not a big deal, but not like my Motorla where I could walk around the room.
    Global Posts
    789 Global Posts
    Have tried numerous BT headsets am presently using the HBH300 which like for its quick answering. The loudest headset I have used and still have ,is the plantronics Voyager 510, mine was so loud i had to turn the volume down, it has ear pieces that fit on top of the ear canal making it very loud ,only issue with that headset was its a little slow to answer or dial out. Had the scala and find the plantronics louder.
    i just got the plantronics voyager 510. volume with volumecare is adequate. need to spend a bit more time evaluating this bt headset, but so far, so good. i was a bit taken aback by the design, but it's rather comfortable and light enough to wear for an extended period. even with glasses on. more later ...
    Many of the headsets, if fitted with a Jabra or similar earpiece, will be considerably louder than stock. I added a Jabra earpiece to the Treo headset and went from cupping my hand around my ear and turning the volume up to distortion levels to having to turn the volume down.
    scala sux azzzz. Try Logitech Mobile Freedom. It is loudest albeit not most attractive. BTW Volumecare does not work with bt headsets