1.    #1  
    i currently use hi_launcher and love it, i just have one problem:
    i have a submenu with all my favorite mobile web links, but whenever i try to use one,my phone uses webpro instead of the default blazer. this wouldn't normally be a problem but i have webpro on the card via powerrun so i have to wait about 4-6 seconds for webpro to fully load,but since blazer is on the phone the mobile sites will load instantly......why isnt blazer the default browser for this app like the rest of them on my phone??....what if anything do i need to do to make it "see" blazer??
    I cant remember...is there a setting within hi-launcher to set the default browser?

Also...try emailing the developer, he's great!
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by dutchtrumpet
    I cant remember...is there a setting within hi-launcher to set the default browser?

Also...try emailing the developer, he's great!
    no there is not an option to set the default browser....i'll have to contact the developer, this is a minor problem...my only major regret is that it took me so long to try out this app.....truly amazing!!
  4.    #4  
    it was my unsaved prefs file causing the problem......i deleted it for another problem and just by chance launched a web link from hi-launcher w/o thinking,then when it went straight to blazer I remembered that it wasn't going to webpro now.......i see that sometimes the answer lies in the smallest things.......!!
    !! uNo.....DoS.....tReO!!

http://www.myspace.com/ljj8503