1.    #1  
    ok I finally got chatter setup but now when I receive and email to my AOL account I get a whole bunch of multiple dulicated msgs.
    For example I sent my self an email and when I checked chatter I had 1325 of the same msg.
    Sounds like a mail loop to me.

Are you automatically forwarding your mail? (from yourself - to yourself). If you have a forward set to send the mail back to yourself, it could possibly be looping. Please describe your setup.
  3.    #3  
    NO, Its my regular mail with out forward.
    What version of Chatter is this? If it's not the beta, you should get the beta and make sure "AOL" is checked in the "Deliver" part of "Edit Mailbox".

Marc
    ewww.. aol must do weird things with their mail then.... oh wait, they are aol... it all makes sense again.

p.s. hope the betas are fixing you up, chatter is a very nice email client.
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by Chatter
    What version of Chatter is this? If it's not the beta, you should get the beta and make sure "AOL" is checked in the "Deliver" part of "Edit Mailbox".

Marc
    Chatter 1.0.6.4
    Last night I forgot to put my phone to charge and my battery was completely dead. When I hooked up the charger the phone went into a loop do to the AOL account being on the loop I guess... I had about 1500 msg of the same one.
    Maybe I should just get the beta.
    You should get the beta. AOL's new IMAP implementation is very screwy; the beta "AOL" checkbox is the workaround.

Marc
  8.    #8  
    ok thanks