1.    #1  
    i wasn't sucessful using any software that recognizes vioce on my 650. has anyone tried this car utility?

alan
    The 650 doesn't support Voice Tags in its Bluetooth implementation.
    MarkEagle
    .....<a href="http://discussion.treocentral.com/tcforum/index.php?s=">TreoCentral</a> | <a href="http://discussion.visorcentral.com/vcforum/index.php?s=">VisorCentral</a> Forum Moderator - Forum Guidelines
    .....Sprint PCS Treo 650
    .....God bless America, my home sweet home...
    I have and it works fine. It uses the phones voice dialing software so if the phone doesnt have it your out of luck. But besides that its fine. Get the one with gps, the 3300 i think, and that way you can do navigation also.
    There are several threads about this car kit here.

The CK3100 has its own voice recognition built in and works quite well. After transferring your phonebook to the Parrot, you select the entries you want to program and say their names when prompted.
    Sorry I should have mentioned that with verizon they do not implement obex profiles so the phonebook isn't available to the parrot unit.
    Quote Originally Posted by amartins02
    Sorry I should have mentioned that with verizon they do not implement obex profiles so the phonebook isn't available to the parrot unit.
    I have a Verizon Treo 650 and transferred my phone book to the CK3100 with no problems. Favorites sync every time they pair, and the phone book can be sent to the Parrot, but you must unpair them first.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nanook
    I have a Verizon Treo 650 and transferred my phone book to the CK3100 with no problems. Favorites sync every time they pair, and the phone book can be sent to the Parrot, but you must unpair them first.
    I downloaded my phone book to the CK3100 with no problem. But, now I can't find the favorites on the car kit. Where are they?

--
    Hook