1.    #1  
    How do i set up folders so each of my email accounts that are forwarded to fastmail will be filtered to there individual folders?

Also, is there any way to have fusemail not fetch ALLL of my mail? Is there a way that it will only get the last weeks worth or so?

Trying to decide whether to go with fuse or fastmail to accompany chatter.

Thanks.
    Global Posts
    204 Global Posts
    Well, I do the filtering on the FM site with rules and then just ask Chatter to sync whichever folders I choose. It works perfectly. As far as only getting the last XX days worth of mail, there is a setting named “Sync Messages” under “Deliver” if you go into Edit Mailbox. Right next to “Sync Messages” is the option to specify how many days to sync “back” to.

Joe
  3.    #3  
    Fastmail or fusemail??
    Global Posts
    204 Global Posts
    I use Fastmail. I also have a cheap Fusemail account in case Fastmail goes down and I need an SMTP server.

Joe
    Global Posts
    204 Global Posts
    Sorry, forgot FM could be either or!!!!

Joe
    Global Posts
    684 Global Posts
    Can someone tell me why setting up folders is a better option than pulling in multiple free Fastmail accounts? I have Gmail going to one Fastmail account and my main domain E-mail going to another Fastmail account. That way I can send mail from each of them because they have separated SMTP profiles. If you filter everything in folders using one Fastmail account, are you able to send mail "from" those accounts?