1.    #1  
    I've just download the new beta version of Chrome, ver. 1.1
    A really neat program with great advantages for Prism users. Since the backlight of the Prism causes headaches due to the glare, I decided to make my background black and my fonts white. The great news were that, now I can read things much better without getting red eyes or dizziness. However, one of my favorite applications, DateBk4 has been affected by this change. Now, I can only see the time on todays date view, but if I want to see tomorrows or yesterday, no time shows up. Yes, I'm talking about the hours listed on the left side of the screen in the first view. Well, the third view doesn't work either. The funny thing is that everthing works fine in Date Book+ and Date Book.

Any suggestions?

Thanks

Al
    Al, the problem you describe sounds like the problem I found using Chrome 1.1 beta with Action Names 4.5.4 (see my post below). After contacting the support folks from Chrome and playing around with it for a while, I've come to the conclusion that the "disappearing" information stays black when all other text becomes white.

I've tried creating custom color schemes, but I still can't change that black text to any other color. According to Chrome, for some reason the color of the disappearing text must be mapped differently than the other text. The trick seems to be to find out how it is mapped and then make sure you change that color. The problem I've had so far is I can't find anything that the unchanging text is mapped to.

So, I don't know what the solution is yet, but at least I know what the problem is.

Snowcap
    It's what you learn along the way that counts