1.    #1  
    Not that I donít want everything BUT is there a program that will allow me to receive my iCal information from Fusemail (Tasks, Notes, Calendar, etc) to my Treo 650?

I use MS XP and currently have the plug in from Fusemail to see my Task, etc in Outlook. I guess the step or process I am trying to avoid is syncing across my; 650, Home, & Office PC and would rather have FuseMail be the default source that feeds all others, for a GTD process.

I currently use Chatteremail and will not move from that as I think that is the single best application I have ever used.

Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated.
    Thanks
    -g-
    -g-

Treo 300-650-755P, Contract ends 11/30/07. SERO F&F 1250, The following are unlimited: N&W (7PM), Mobile to Home (M2H), Free Incoming, Vision Data, Text Messages for $49.99 - Plus Sprint AIRAVE @ N/C.
    I don't understand your question

I have a question of my own though for you. From what I'm getting out of your post, Fusemail has some sort of PIM features that can sync with the 650 and Outlook? Is this the case? I've been looking for such a solution.
  3.    #3  
    Sorry I will try to be clearer.
    I have a Home PC and a Work PC I am using the GTD process and YES fusemail supports IMAP email, I use with chatter. Fusemail does support groupware folders such as your Outlook Calendar, Notes, Tasks, etc.
    I wanted a service that would also OTA synch or "push" to my Treo. So if I make changes at the office/home and then leave I would have updated info on the Treo without doing a synch.
    I determined that was not possible and found another draw back, Fusemail does not suppport Outlook Categories, so you are limited in how you can sort the information in those groupware folders from those other machines, this is only a problem if you require specific views as I do with the GTD process.

I have still not found a full imap/groupware "free" program that will do what I want but have been able to improvise.
    If you know of one let me know.
    Thanks
    -g-

Treo 300-650-755P, Contract ends 11/30/07. SERO F&F 1250, The following are unlimited: N&W (7PM), Mobile to Home (M2H), Free Incoming, Vision Data, Text Messages for $49.99 - Plus Sprint AIRAVE @ N/C.