1.    #1  
    I have an ongoing problem with my Treo 650.

I do not have any 3rd party software installed and have performed a hard reset on all. I am using a HS810 (which I think could have something to do with the issue) for my bluetooth headset.

The issues are:

1) When I receive a call from call waiting I will "swap” the calls. After the call is complete and I return to the original call, the person with whom I am talking cannot hear me. It takes 30 sec. to 2 min. for my voice to return. During this time I can hear the other party.

2) When I use the conference call function, After the a party hangs up, and I am still talking to the other party, the person with whom I am still talking can not hear me or has trouble hearing me. It takes 30 sec. to 2 min. for the problem to clear up. During this time I can hear the other party.

3) Using the keypad to dial a call, there is a delay from the time the button is pushed to the time I hear a tone. In addition the tone is longer than normal. As a result of this, if I dial numbers too fast, all of the numbers are not recognized.

4) Further, sometimes I stop hearing the tone all together when I dial, however, the dial pad operates just fine even thought there is not tone.

Please help, I hope this is a known issue and a solution is also known.

Thanks in advance for your effort.
    Last edited by magicman_007; 09/13/2005 at 08:45 PM.
  2.    #2  
    anyone ?...please!
  3. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by magicman_007
    I have an ongoing problem with my Treo 650.

I do not have any 3rd party software installed and have performed a hard reset on all. I am using a HS210 (which I think could have something to do with the issue) for my bluetooth headset.

The issues are:

1) When I receive a call from call waiting I will "swap” the calls. After the call is complete and I return to the original call, the person with whom I am talking cannot hear me. It takes 30 sec. to 2 min. for my voice to return. During this time I can hear the other party.

2) When I use the conference call function, After the a party hangs up, and I am still talking to the other party, the person with whom I am still talking can not hear me or has trouble hearing me. It takes 30 sec. to 2 min. for the problem to clear up. During this time I can hear the other party.

3) Using the keypad to dial a call, there is a delay from the time the button is pushed to the time I hear a tone. In addition the tone is longer than normal. As a result of this, if I dial numbers too fast, all of the numbers are not recognized.

4) Further, sometimes I stop hearing the tone all together when I dial, however, the dial pad operates just fine even thought there is not tone.

Please help, I hope this is a known issue and a solution is also known.

Thanks in advance for your effort.
    Is this with the headset or without?
    *this may not help you at all

I have a 600 with the BT adapter and the Moto 820. I had the same issues on sound and when it did that, if I just click once on the up or down volume button, the sound came back to normal. I am not sure why.
    Palm III-->Palm IIIxe-->Palm 505-->Samsung i300-->Treo 600-->PPC 6600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700wx-->BB Pearl--> BB Curve

try the palm BT headset. i'm using it with no problems.

http://store.treocentral.com/content.../9-32--241.htm
    Global Posts
    745 Global Posts
    Get an Apple iPhone. It won't be a crash fest.
    Quote Originally Posted by mgauss
    Get an Apple iPhone. It won't be a crash fest.
    And where are you supposed to get one of these iPhones?
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by NRG
    Is this with the headset or without?
    actually both