Global Posts
    195 Global Posts
    I'm looking for an image editor to tweak the pictures taken with the internal camera. I found a bunch of apps on PalmGear to view images but can't seem to come across any that allow the ability to manipulate brightness/contrast/saturation. Anyone have an idea of apps out there that allow this kind of basic manipulation? Ideally, you could have a basic PhotoPaint/Photoshop -like application but I doubt anyone has that for the Treo.
    You can always export them to your PC/Mac and edit there with any number of free/costly programs. Then you could send the edited pics back to your palm.
    Quote Originally Posted by kamalot
    I'm looking for an image editor to tweak the pictures taken with the internal camera. I found a bunch of apps on PalmGear to view images but can't seem to come across any that allow the ability to manipulate brightness/contrast/saturation. Anyone have an idea of apps out there that allow this kind of basic manipulation? Ideally, you could have a basic PhotoPaint/Photoshop -like application but I doubt anyone has that for the Treo.
    Resco Photo Viewer