1.    #1  
    How can you make pictures private on a Treo 650?
    Quote Originally Posted by zenet2
    How can you make pictures private on a Treo 650?
    Oh man, i can only guess why this needs to be done.....
    iPhone in the Washington DC area.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by AnteL0pe
    Oh man, i can only guess why this needs to be done.....
    Why take chances when they can be avoided
    I am not aware of a way to do it with the standard Palm OS features, it will probably have to be a 3rd party app, if there is a way to code pics private ala appointments and tasks. . . .

Cheers, Perry
    I do this with a 3rd party app called mEncryptor. The pictures would have to be on the SD card. Then the files I need "hidden" I put in a folder then just encypt the folder. I do this for Word and excel documents. I use it more just in case my Treo is stolen.
    Quote Originally Posted by jamesgangut
    I do this with a 3rd party app called mEncryptor. The pictures would have to be on the SD card. Then the files I need "hidden" I put in a folder then just encypt the folder. I do this for Word and excel documents. I use it more just in case my Treo is stolen.

You can use "applock", And simply require a password to use "media" or whatever viewer you use. It's $14.95..pretty steep by Palm app standards, but it will do what you need.

http://palmsource.palmgear.com/index...e&prodid=54466
  7. amf
    RescoViewer can do that.
    Rescoviewer is a must have anyway as the fastest easiest to use picture viewer available, cheap, card compatible, good looking.

Anyway if you put applock on the pic viewer you wife could still find those pics in the computer.

Resco can store all that p*rn in a seperate folder other than the stock viewer folder so the won't show up on the family computer and you can keep the pics of the other woman separate from the pics you took off the kids at easter
    with rescoviewer what happens when you click on the Pics&Videos on the treo?? do they still show up or im guessing resco takes over? or no
    "I have to return some videotapes."
    Splashphoto was also really good, until I noticed that Splasblog shows your private photos, what gives?
    "A man who drinks only water, has something to hide to his fellow man."

My beer blogs:

Rev. Rhino on Flickr

Rev. Rhino on Twitter
    Quote Originally Posted by TreoDaddeo6
    with rescoviewer what happens when you click on the Pics&Videos on the treo?? do they still show up or im guessing resco takes over? or no
    I don't totally understand the question treodaddeo,

If you tap a pic of video while your in the stock picture application on the handheld it is displayed in the stock application (at snail speed).
    With Resco Viewer you can put your private stuff in a separate folder and then encrypt it.

This way, even if someone tries to view them with another app they can not. Likewise if they view your SD card with a card reader the files are still un-usable.

They can see the file names though, so if it really is p*rn you're hiding try to avoid files with obvious names LOL !

ChickenHawk
    Treo 755p / Sprint