1.    #1  
    I do not know what happened, but I can not use any of the buttons on my 650. The screen works and I can tap on it, but I cannot use the buttons.

I tried a soft reset but that did not work and I cannot do a system or a hard reset because the up button and power button do not work.

Anyone have any ideas?
    Had/have the same problem. For me, it was a stuck "shift" button. It was causing all my other buttons not to work. I still have the issue from time to time and am getting ready to take my 650 in for service this week. Here's to crossing my fingers.
    hey taharka.. what carrier are you with?? im with TMO using an unlocked CING treo.. and my button is stuck.. what do you recommend trying??
    Have you tried removing and reinstalling the battery? This worked for me when the screen would go blank after a few hours of none use. In the end I had to send it back to Palm. They eventually sent a replacement 7 weeks and 8-10 phone calls later!
    I've got Sprint. Took the phone in and they replaced the keypad. No problems since then.
    damn what should i do if i have tmobile and its a cing fone?? who should i take it to?

i just got my vaja case in today too!!! SON OF AHhh
    There are only two options for a non-functional or partially non-functional keyboard. Either a new keyboard or a new Treo.
    I had a sticky L key back in the spring and it made my Treo almost unusable. It was so bad that I exchanged it on my CompUSA warranty within 24 hours and I drove 60 miles to get to the store to do it.
    Prior to exchanging it, I tried gently lifting on the edge of the key using a utility knife blade numerours times and it didn't help. The depress feeling was not there on the L key. Very noticable difference between it and all the other keys.
    Had this problem was a stuck Alt Key. Took it to Sprint Store, they ran a diagnostic and then ordered me a new (refurbished) 650. No questions asked. So far, no problems with the second one. Only thing I can think of is that I sometimes threw it in my back pocket and then sat down. Perhaps that is what caused the stuck key (and no, I'm not that heavy).
    yeah i think that was it.. the back pocket.. well i started using the treo again yesterday and it hasnt been detonating yet.. but the button is still dead for sure.. good thing i dont use that SHIFT.. well my sticky situation is.. i bought the fone as unlocked cingular from a tmo dealer.. so ill have to see what i can do. aahh