Global Posts
    740 Global Posts
    Of course the price for two pieces of plastic was crazy at around $70 for both plus $8.50 shipping but when a company puts out a quality product that fits ones EXACT needs I don't mind paying for it.

I hate to see someone with a nice car hang some flimsy Mickey Mouse set up to hold their phone, PDA or GPS.

I have to say this is a great product that stocks a different base mount for probably every car. Snapped in place in two secs and looks great. Nice solid feel to the setup too, looks like it came OEM with the cars dash.

I have a 2001 Saab 9-5 with a pop out cup holder in the upper dash. The ProClip's design even allows for a cutout in the mount which still allows for full operation of the cup holder, this is impressive.

You can save $10 without the swivel mount, but that swivel allows the Treo to be adjusted so the sun isn't reflecting of the screen so I recommend spending the xtra $10.

Here's a link to what it looks like mounted in various locations on a dash:
    http://www.proclipusa.com/vehiclemou...clemounts.aspx

Mine looks like the one to the right of the radio.

OK here is the only DOWNSIDE . . . My Wife has a Saab too. As soon as she saw it, of course now she wants one for her Cellphone
    Palm III,V>6035>7135>650>700p (on Vzn), PalmBT Treo Hdset>i-Trek BT GPS>TomTom Nav6>755p
    sorry, but i wouldn't want ANY kind of third party contraption hanging from my Lexus dashboard.
    Expidia,
    I know exactly what you mean. I had showed the pics to my husband of what I was buying, and he was like, I don't want that. Once I got it and installed it, he was really impressed with how well ProClip makes their products function with the cars dash setup.

That's awesome about the cut out for the cup holder, we used to have 1999 9-3, great fun to drive, miss it.

I'll be getting him the ProClip mount for his car too. Ouch! but worth it.
    Cingular GSM Treo 650, Apple PowerBook G4, iQue 3600, iPod Photo 60GB
    PalmPilot > Palm Vx > Palm M505 > Garmin iQue 3600 > Treo 650

Seek first to understand, then to be Understood
    Global Posts
    740 Global Posts
    Nice but no price and what's with the requested "drill bit" for installation!

One thing with the ProClip, since it "clips on" in case of accident it will pop off.

I don't like to put anything on a car that would be a safety hazard. Once knew a women who just about lost her leg in an accident from striking an add on air conditioner that hung under the dash.
    Palm III,V>6035>7135>650>700p (on Vzn), PalmBT Treo Hdset>i-Trek BT GPS>TomTom Nav6>755p
    Global Posts
    740 Global Posts
    Enjoy! Watch out for full drinks or coffee that might spill out right onto the key board though. Probably better to ask for cup not to be filled right to the top and keep it covered.