1.    #1  
    Several members have approached me earlier for this so I hope this post provides adequate information for all.

Besides the other attachments, Aileron Mail provides support for PDF attachments with Adobe Reader for Palm OS. Even though the PDF documents are different for Palm platform, Aileron Mail seamlessly converts them on the fly to help you view your data within the PDF attachment. For more information, visit: www.corsoft.com.

Aileron Mail the mobile email solution can be used to manage mailboxes that are accessible via: IMAP4 and POP3 (with or without SSL), portals like Hotmail, MSN, AOL, GMail, Yahoo, as well as Microsoft Exchange based mailboxes that are accessible via Outlook Web Access. A no-cost no-obligation evaluation is available. Aileron Mail is a subscription service and includes free upgrades, outbound SMTP services, data encryption and compression, and more.

I invite you to experience Aileron Mail. If you have questions, you can always meet me on-line for interactive chat between 7am and 5pm EST, Monday through Friday, at www.corsoft.com.
    Tim K
    Thanks tim it worked well. I've been looking for some app. like this which can help me with all type of attachments and also without draining my device battery too much. And thanks again for your quick online support.

Andrew
    Global Posts
    577 Global Posts
    ^ TimK, I took a look at your product, and I couldn't find any screenshots or pricing on your website.

I have found that the usability of a software product can often be determined by how its user interface looks. Additionally, as a rule of thumb, I never demo a product without knowing how much it may cost me if I end up liking it.

Any information you can provide in regards to these two areas would be greatly appreciated.
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by spiVeyx
    ^ TimK, I took a look at your product, and I couldn't find any screenshots or pricing on your website.

I have found that the usability of a software product can often be determined by how its user interface looks. Additionally, as a rule of thumb, I never demo a product without knowing how much it may cost me if I end up liking it.

Any information you can provide in regards to these two areas would be greatly appreciated.
    Hello SpiVeyx,

For screenshots, I believe it will be much better for you to view live demo of our product. Go here www.corsoft.com/demo.asp and for pricing of Aileron mail go here https://www.corsoft.net/subscribe.asp
    Tim K
    Global Posts
    577 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by TimK
    for pricing of Aileron mail go here https://www.corsoft.net/subscribe.asp
    I went to the page you mentioned above for pricing information and it appears that I have to setup and account and "Subscribe" for a "free trial" before pricing information would become availible to me.

To me, this seems a little shaddy. Like I said before, I like knowing what I'm getting into before I actually demo a product.

I guess I'll stick with ChatterEmail
    - No middleware or subscription-based service required
    - Always-on push email
    - One time fee and free upgrades FOR LIFE
    Last edited by spiVeyx; 09/08/2005 at 02:34 PM.