Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Iceblink1975
    I looked at both sites, bellagiodesign.com and bellagiodesigns.com. They look IDENTICAL!

If I were you I would contact the better business bureau and stop payment on your credit card. Especially otterman who has repeatedly tried to contact the manufacturer and has not seen any recourse from them. I am not sure if you are past the deadline, but it is definitely bad business practice to bill someone for a product before it is shipped!
    Hello Iceblink1975... The bellagiodesigns.com is not similar to bellagiodesign.com
    bellagiodesigns.com has all the cases, including the new Treo 650 flip, and other new models developments. Also includes many features that are different... we invite all to see the differences by themselves.
    Hello otterman... yes, once again I personally apologize for the delay in the response, no excuses. We hope that you can understand that this is the time it took us to rebuild inventory.
    Hello Grumpy21... I understand your message, the looser is the final client... we will do our best to regain confidence, as manufacturers we were not involved in the direct sales... we are now since the end of September. We will do our best. And yes.. better business bureau is the correct way to find out... if the past distributor in NJ did charge your credit card and you did not receive a case then you should receive your money back.
    Finally, once we started the distribution on our own in Florida, the first thing we did is to ship all pending orders for FREE. Those were orders taken by the previous distributor and never paid to the manufacturer. They were shipped for free to show our appreciation to the clients that trusted us.
    Hello Iceblink1975... The bellagiodesigns.com is not similar to bellagiodesign.com
    bellagiodesigns.com has all the cases, including the new Treo 650 flip, and other new models developments. Also includes many features that are different... we invite all to see the differences by themselves.
    Hello otterman... yes, once again I personally apologize for the delay in the response, no excuses. We hope that you can understand that this is the time it took us to rebuild inventory.
    Hello Grumpy21... I understand your message, the looser is the final client... we will do our best to regain confidence, as manufacturers we were not involved in the direct sales... we are now since the end of September. We will do our best. And yes.. better business bureau is the correct way to find out... if the past distributor in NJ did charge your credit card and you did not receive a case then you should receive your money back.
    Finally, once we started the distribution on our own in Florida, the first thing we did is to ship all pending orders for FREE. Those were orders taken by the previous distributor and never paid to the manufacturer. They were shipped for free to show our appreciation to the clients that trusted us.
    I spoke with Salo at MCW Design & Mfg., LLC in Miami last Monday. They are the contacts listed as the distributors on the Bellagiodesigns.com (WITH an S) website. We had a very pleasant conversation about Bellagio cases and the things that have happened since late July or early August of this year.

I'm not going to take sides in what is sure to be a legal dispute but I will describe the case that I got from Salo in Miami and the case that I got from Janette in New Jersey.

As I have said, the case that was shipped to me from NJ was absolutely not the case that I saw and ordered from the Bellagiodesigns (with an s) website. In my conversation with Janette, she confirmed that the cradle that holds the Treo in the case needed to be reinforced. She also confirmed that the belt clip knob was plastic. Looking at the tabs sewn in the case, it is labeled "Made in China." This is not a case that I would choose at any price.

I have gotten a new flip case shipped by Salo in Miami after my conversation last Monday. This is the case that I saw on the Bellagiodesigns (with an s) website. It is made of superb leather and with immaculate craftsmanship. The knob for the belt clip is made of metal and is securely fastened to the case and just like all my older Bellagio cases it is made in Bolivia. This case will last and get better with age.

During the process of obtaining the new case from Miami, I had several e-mail exchanges with the sales@bellagiodesigns.com address. Please note that this is WITH an S. These exchanges were with Salo and Peter Weiss.

You can make up your own mind about what happened last July but as for me, when I want another Palm case, I'll call Salo in Miami.
    Crap. I wish I had seen this thread earlier. I ordered a "Bellagio" case from Treonauts and today to my surprise I get a "Prima" case in the mail. I'm POd because I specifically ordered the case because it has a swivel clip. It looks like the pics in the Treonauts site is of the REAL Bellagio WITH the swivel clip, but they label it as a Prima Bellagio case, and the one they sent me has no swivel clip.

Grrrrr. I am awaiting Treonauts response, but I am not optimistic. Buyer beware.
    Dear TUnit, Yes... please you can order online at www.bellagiodesigns.com for the genuine cases.
    Have a good day.
    PRB
    My next case I know where to go now. Apparently, the good people at Treonauts have decided to ignore my email I sent two days ago asking why they sent me a case different than the one they advertised. I didn't expect an immediate reply, but after two days, some response would seem appropriate. Since I've heard nothing, I can only assume they either are willfully ignoring my complaint or simply have horrible customer service. In either case, I won't be spending any more money with them.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12